BY COLGATE

Plus Bi-Level Bristles. Fits your teeth and mouth for a clean you can feel. Two levels of bristles fit the contours of your teeth to clean the surface and in between. Diamond-shaped head narrows at tip for easy access to back teeth. Dentists &... see more...

Kelly S.
Rush, KY
Love this toothbrush. Used to toothbrushes would make my gums bleed. But this one doesn't make my gums bleed and I'm really happy about that! Colgate Toothbrush Full Soft (Pack of 3)
Jenna M.
Wollongong, NSW
Good product ! Super affordable, would buy again. Very simple product comparing to other toothbrush lower end but it does the job and it’s effective. Bought it at my local drugstore
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
These toothbrushes work great prior to my purchase of a sonic toothbrush. Great for travel and is light in weight. Lasts about 3 months before replacing. Recommend
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
For a manual toothbrush, I like Colgate because they are not too soft but not too firm. They are comfortable in my hand and easy to use. I purchased from Walmart. I use my toothbrush every day. I know electric is probably better for cleaner teeth but I am so used to manual toothbrushes.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Colgate is my favorite teeth hygiene brand and i love their toothbrushes! They have supersoft brand as well that is great if you have bothersome gums. The medium is my favorite and my dentist has complimented how great my teeth are! Thank you Colgate!
Jennifer Q.
This is a good travel toothbrush. I have purchased this when going on vacation or overnight stay somewhere because its inexpensive, definitely gets the job done, and is easy for travel purposes. I wouldn't necessarily use this as an everyday toothbrush, as I would want something more sturdy and firm but I definitely think this great for what it is.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
This is a good tooth brush. Gets the job done. I feel that it is more effective than the cheaper counterparts on the market. I am a repeat user of Colgate products. This met my expectations, and for the most part my dentist's. I would recommend colgate toothbrushes to others.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Not sure what the difference is between each brand but I find myself always getting Colgate and have never not like the brushes. I always get medium firm and I always get the value pack. Colgates prices are very reasonable as well
Samantha D.
Statesville, NC
A pretty standard toothbrush. Nothing special, but gets the job done. I feel like a dollar toothbrush would do the same job. My boyfriend is a very hard brusher and I notice that his toothbrush bristles are always fraying regardless of the brand or softness.
Heather D.
Calera, AL
i never buy any other brand of toothbrush other than Colgate.  They are amazing, really clean your teeth, are affordable (usually can find a coupon too) and its what my dentist office gives me as well.  If my dentist says to use it then you know its good.