BY COLGATE

3 Pack - Habitrol Step 2 Nicotine Trans dermal System Patch 14mg 7 Patches Each see more...

Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
This is a favorite in our house. As a busy mom of 2 boys 3 and under I need to simplify all routines for my sanity! It may seem silly but having the 2 in 1 mouthwash and toothpaste is so helpful bc I can save a little time and not feel like I'm neglecting my oral health. I am in love with the bottle it comes in - not as messy or wasteful as the traditional tube. Keep it coming Colgate - the Smith's are fans! 3 Pack - Colgate 2 in 1 Whitening Toothpaste, 4.6Oz Each
Alexie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste I used basically my whole life. It is a great, refreshing mint and makes my breath smell so good after I use it. I personally can’t tell the difference if toothpastes leave my teeth white, but I notice that it makes other people’s teeth whiter.
Brittany J.
This toothpaste doesn’t taste bad and the container is compact and stands up, which are all pros. My only complaint is that the whitening aspect isn’t really there, in my experience. I would probably buy it again, but not as a whitening product, specifically.
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
I’ve used this stuff for ages! I don’t really like strong minty stuff, so this product is the perfect compromise. It makes my breath smell good, and my teeth feel clean. In the end it does it’s job and I am a happy customer.
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this toothpaste while I was using it. I liked it packaging rather than having a tube. I didn’t see a huge different in the color of my teeth which was disappointing since this is a whitening paste.
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Love love this tooth paste it is my holy grail! I will never use a different kind! I can see a difference in my teeth instantly and the flavor is amazing! I stock up on this all the time so I never am out!
Jacquelyn D.
This product had a nice smell, helped freshen breath, and clean teeth, but it did not have a noticeable whitening effect. This was definitely a disappointment since that was the main focus of the product.
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
My go to toothpaste. I buy it whenever it’s on sale at CVS. Effective and my mouth feels fresh after each use. I use it twice a day and I will buy again it’s a staple in my household.
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
I love this bottle. It never gets messy and is easy to close, you never run the risk of dropping the cap. Also it’s a very gel like paste which I like better than other pastes.
Andrea S.
Franklin
I love the minty fresh feeling after use. I didn't see any difference in the color of my teeth to be honest. I only used two bottles of this before going back to my normal toothpaste. It didn't change any of my tooth sensitivity either. I would recommend to someone who has perfect, normal teeth
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
So, I recently purchased this and just curious, what is the "mouthwash" aspect of it. I get that the texture of the toothpaste is more liquid-ish but how exactly does that transform to a mouthwash unless I've been using it wrong. Also, I am a repeated purchaser for Colgate's Optic White, how does this compare to Optic White? Is there a noticeable difference?