3 Pack - Clinique Smart Night Custom-repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 020714682422This luxurious, oil-free moisturizer, helps visibly smooth lines and wrinkles, firm, brighten, and strengthen skin's moisture barrier and helps skin attract and retain moisture so that you wake up to skin that's...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Clinique Smart Night Custom-repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
N Little Rock, AR
3 Pack - Clinique Smart Night Custom-repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Allison L.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
This stuff is gold! It makes my skin feel amazing. I use it every single day. Little goes a long way. If you haven’t used it you have to! I use this along w Clinique face wash and toner. I will keep buying this over and over.
Hixson, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
SO GOOD!!!!! I love this stuff. It’s helped the smile line and the lines in my forehead. Will continue to buy!