3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Sheryl S.
Perth
I use to use this on my intire body, then I saw this thing to make your own. I tried that for a while, my face started looking terrible so I went back on cetaphil mosturizer lotion. We took a trip and I thought that mirror there was telling me a lie! my face was looking good ! I will always believe in this! Getting the shower stuff too, I love not having to get out of the shower and putting on lotion.
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
I bought 3 packs of these a few months ago. One for me, my mom, and grandmother. And I gotta say, despitw its expensive price, it REALLY is doing its job. Its very moisturizing. It works on whatever age or skin type. Its absolutely amazing and it is very multi purpose. You can use it in taking care of your acne. In making your skin silky soft. Would recommend everyone to get this
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
Cetaphil is my absolute most favorite skin care product on the market! I've spent over 7 years trying to figure out what's best for my skin and I've been using cetaphil for the past 3 years! I use the cleanser and moisturizer 2-3 times a day In my skincare routine! This stuff helps with oily skin but doesn't dry it out! Can't get enough of this stuff!
Unspoke-nWords H.
SALE
This product is honestly amazing. I discovered it through my mother and she told me that it was a great lotion and that her usual dry skin got better and looked healthier. So, I've been usingg it since then and I was amazed by its results and the way my skin became moisturized and earned a healthy glow.
Oriana L.
I love this product because it helps to cleanse my face deeply. The packaging is comfortable, also have a lot of product. It worked so good in my skin type. I bought it in a regular drugstore. I'll recommend to all who need to cleanse their face everyday!
oriana n.
Está marca es mi favorita, excelente calidad, olor, presentación! Me encanta! Lo he probado a pesar de que me parece costoso. Me gustaría probar todos los productos de esta marca, son geniales, los volvería a comprar 😍
Amber R.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
I got this moisturiser in a monthly subscription box and I've bought it so many times since! It's amazing for my eczema and dry skin. It's so moisturizing while not being greasy.
Claudia C.
Tijuana

I bought this product a long time ago, it was not my first choice but when I use it my skin thanked me. The price was fair for the size, it was my first time, and i bought it in a local drugstore in Tijuana Mexico, i recommend it for sure.
Bisma O.
Dubai
Love this product. Its great for combo/dry skin. Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion works great as night cream also 😍
nouhaila t.
casablanca
I like this cetaphil product is beautifull , it really cleans and give a shine to your skin ! And it s without paraben !