3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Tori C.
Love the moisturizer. Does not have a smell, no sparkles, works very well. Great price for a great product!
Lynsey S.
Does what it is intended. Not flashy, no real scent. Very good for sensitive skin and for everyday usage.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love this lotion. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and keeps my skin moisturizer without being oily.
Kimberly S.
Gretna
I'm not a person to stick to a skin regiment. My doctor recommended it, so I'm sure it must be good.
Gina D.
Houma
This lotion is great for really dry shin. It is a great lotion for your feet after a good hot shower.
Keisha W.
Use this everyday after the shower. It's a bit pricey but worth it when you have sensitive skin.
Lis P.
This lotion is gentle but moisturizing! It is scent free and rubs in nicely. It's a good lotion!
Maddie d.
Lexington
I have had eczema for years and I have always used Cetaphil because it's l gentle on my skin.
Alycia M.
Cetaphil works best for my skin because it moisturizes without making me feel oily. I enjoy.
Yeimy G.
Brentwood , NY
This product is the best for my every day routine make my face more beautiful and fresh