3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Adrianne T.
W Lafayette, IN
Great product recommended by my dermatologist. Gentle and effective formula, but a little on the pricier side for a drug store buy.
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Love that this is a gentle and fragrance free cleanser. Perfect for use on dry skin and gentle to use after using retinol products.
Amanda H.
This stuff made my skin break out really bad. I have combination oily skin so if you do as well I do not recommend this for you.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
My favorite lotion by far! It is light and non-greasy which makes it great for all skin types. Chemical free and lasts a while.
Melissa P.
A good cleanser for someone with sensitive and acne prone skin. It's not my favorite at the moment but it my old school go to.
Krystal P.
Byron
Been using cetaphil since I was a teenager. I'm now in my 30s. I love the products. Effective yet gentle and non drying
Jessica A.
Left my hands feeling slick at first but the moisturizer just did not last. Within 30 minutes my hands felt dry again.
Alejandra G.
Taft, CA
Cetaphil!! One of my favorote lotions because I have very dry skin it helps me a or on keeping it moisterized
Sarah W.
Houston
I love this product!! I've used this and I've also used their face wash which has helped me with my dry skin!
Tori C.
Love the moisturizer. Does not have a smell, no sparkles, works very well. Great price for a great product!