3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great way to keep your face moisturized, however, I tend to get oily skin occasionally with this product. I bought this at Costco since I use it almost every night.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
Always use this lotion everyday. I have difficulties with lotions with fragrances, which this one is perfect! It has a slightly oily feel, but less is more!
Lisa G.
My daily face wash and moisturizer! I have oily skin and cetaphil is amazing! I usually check Walgreens and Ulta for the best deals on these products.
Yvonne 🌼.
Katy, TX
Cetaphil is one of the few lotions that work well with my sensitive skin not only is it not irritating but it also really helps moisturize dry skin.
Pearl B.
Indianapolis
I like putting this all over my body after a shower. I bought it at Sams Club when it was in stock. I  have bought it at Wall Mart. Yes
Aryana M.
Didn't really like it. It didn't break me out or anything but it did make me oily. I have really bad acne so my skin can be pretty temperamental
Austyn G.
This lotion always moisturizers my face so well. I never have any random breakouts after using it, and always feels relived once I put it on!
Kayla C.
Sunrise, FL
Cetaphil helps with my eczema a lot. Of course it doesn't vanish, but I do feel like this is the only lotion that gives me some relief.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I love this stuff it leaves my skin moisturized and healthy . My daughter has severe dry skin and it helps so much i highly recommend it.
Britney N.
great product! once again i use this occasionally when i run out of my main essential oil face wash but it works almost just as well.