3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
This product makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's not hard on my skin either, it's a gentle cleanser and it's never irritated my skin which is hard for me to say for other products like this. I would highly recommend this to others
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
this product is amazing for my sensitive skin! it moisturizes very well and i highly recommend that everyone uses it. it also works very well under makeup. it is gentle and i'm absolutely in love with it
Aderonke I.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. If you have sensitive skin I don’t think you should be using anything else! It is gentle but still moisturizing. It seemed to help prevent breakouts.
Kayla V.
with this lotion it does make your skin feel very soft and rejuvenated, reasoning behind only 4 stars is mainly because it does take a lot of applications for my skin to actually get softer.
Nelly L.
Love this moisturizer! I keep a big bottle and use it as a backup for when my primary moisturizer at the moment runs out. The results are always the same - leaves my face smooth and fresh.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
I use this lotion on my face after cleansing with the cetaphil cleanser. It smells like plain lotion nothing exciting. It's nice but I've used more hydrating face lotions. Probably won't be repurchasing this product
Erika B.
This stuff is amazing. It really hydrates and moisturizes your skin without making it feel greasy and oily. It makes your hands feel soft and kind of normal. It's a little on the pricey side, but it is so worth it.
Sam L.
This stuff works great. I have eczema and so does my sister. We both use this and it clears up our eczema. It's very gentle. I also use this stuff on my son. My family has been using this lotion for years.
Elizabeth H.
I use this product almost every morning on my face. Even if oily skin, this does not make my face feel greasy or even more oily. Lightweight and no smell or fragrance.
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wouldn't really recommend this for sensitive skin. bought this at at walmart just to try it out, and after a day or two of using a or two I started to break out. It did get rid of my dry skin, but not really worth it.