3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Sam L.
This stuff works great. I have eczema and so does my sister. We both use this and it clears up our eczema. It's very gentle. I also use this stuff on my son. My family has been using this lotion for years.
Elizabeth H.
I use this product almost every morning on my face. Even if oily skin, this does not make my face feel greasy or even more oily. Lightweight and no smell or fragrance.
Iman A.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great for sensitive skin! I love it! It's affordable and works wonders. I have been using this product for years and it does an amazing job. I would recommend this product and will continue to purchase it!
Em
I love using this as a face cleanser. It makes my skin so soft and nice. And it definitely keeps those pimples away! The bottle usually lasts a whole too! I got it at ulta, but I'm sure you can get it from other places.
Lillian J.
London
Such a great moisturizer. I have used this for years and buy it from Costco since I can get enough to last me for so long. This is the moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended and it works get while not making me break out like so many other moisturizers do
Kortney N.
You can never go wrong with Cetaphil. This lotion was gentle enough to use everyday, but still did its job. If you have really dry skin, this might be a bit too light in hydration, but still a great lotion. I wish this had an spf for added protection.
Zora B.
I find Cetaphil products as being good for sensitive skin. Not very strong or having very much fragrance. This can be a good thing if that's what you like. I have used this product sense I was pretty young and i have used the product infrequently sense. But the product felt sticky to the touch and it was just an awful feeling.
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
This product makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's not hard on my skin either, it's a gentle cleanser and it's never irritated my skin which is hard for me to say for other products like this. I would highly recommend this to others
Kayla V.
with this lotion it does make your skin feel very soft and rejuvenated, reasoning behind only 4 stars is mainly because it does take a lot of applications for my skin to actually get softer.
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wouldn't really recommend this for sensitive skin. bought this at at walmart just to try it out, and after a day or two of using a or two I started to break out. It did get rid of my dry skin, but not really worth it.