3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Lillian J.
London
Such a great moisturizer. I have used this for years and buy it from Costco since I can get enough to last me for so long. This is the moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended and it works get while not making me break out like so many other moisturizers do
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to lotion and the only one for me! It keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It is great because it has no fragrance and sinks in. The product is a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands, but definitely worth it.
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
I used this and a mousturiser before puting on makeup and it totally helped my skin from getting dry. I also used this for dry skin and reactions on my skin and it got rid of it very quickly. It is pretty cheap considering how much you get. Love it.
Lily L.
I really love Cetaphil products. I use them for everyday use. Every morning I cleanse my face with the Oil Control Foam Wash and moisturize it afterwards with the Moisturizing Lotion. I've use this for years and never stopped using it. It's definitely my all time favorite moisturizer.
Alissa C.
Brentwood, CA
This product is so lightweight on the face and a great moisturizer before applying makeup. It's packaging is wrapped in plastic but I wasn't expecting anything fancy. I use this lotion constantly and will need to purchase another one soon!
lorie p.
Cortland, OH
I get really dry skin on my legs in the fall-spring -scales like an alligator. This is the only lotion I use to keep them moist. I use it daily until I Moro e a difference, the. Every other day. Love it!
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
this product is amazing for my sensitive skin! it moisturizes very well and i highly recommend that everyone uses it. it also works very well under makeup. it is gentle and i'm absolutely in love with it
Aderonke I.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. If you have sensitive skin I don’t think you should be using anything else! It is gentle but still moisturizing. It seemed to help prevent breakouts.
Nelly L.
Love this moisturizer! I keep a big bottle and use it as a backup for when my primary moisturizer at the moment runs out. The results are always the same - leaves my face smooth and fresh.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
I use this lotion on my face after cleansing with the cetaphil cleanser. It smells like plain lotion nothing exciting. It's nice but I've used more hydrating face lotions. Probably won't be repurchasing this product