3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Lauren F.
Murfreesboro
It's great at keeping your face moisturized, but I don't like how heavy and sticky it makes me face feel. It came in a multi-pack at Walmart with the face wash, which is amazing. It was gentle on my skin, but I wouldn't buy the lotion again, glad I didn't purchase it on my own to begin with.
Julie T.
Kansas City, MO
We all know that Cetaphil is a reputable brand.  The moisturizer is no disappointment, either.  The moisturizer lasts all day, without feeling oily or heavy on my skin.  It absorbed quickly and was very gentle overall.  I will buy again! It was nice that it came in a 3 pack
Lillian J.
London
Such a great moisturizer. I have used this for years and buy it from Costco since I can get enough to last me for so long. This is the moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended and it works get while not making me break out like so many other moisturizers do
Cristina P.
this use to be my absolute favorite cleanser since I was a teenager. inexpensive and gentle. But I guess as you age it starts getting too harsh on your skin. I started feeling my face drier than normal so i decided to stop using it. Probably good for younger skin
Mason W.
I absolutely love the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion! I started using this when I was in middle school and now as a sophomore in college I still continue to use this product every single day. It goes on smooth and doesn't cake to your face leaving you feeling like your face is smooth and moisturized.
Kortney N.
Denver
You can never go wrong with Cetaphil. This lotion was gentle enough to use everyday, but still did its job. If you have really dry skin, this might be a bit too light in hydration, but still a great lotion. I wish this had an spf for added protection.
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to lotion and the only one for me! It keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It is great because it has no fragrance and sinks in. The product is a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands, but definitely worth it.
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
I used this and a mousturiser before puting on makeup and it totally helped my skin from getting dry. I also used this for dry skin and reactions on my skin and it got rid of it very quickly. It is pretty cheap considering how much you get. Love it.
Alissa C.
Brentwood, CA
This product is so lightweight on the face and a great moisturizer before applying makeup. It's packaging is wrapped in plastic but I wasn't expecting anything fancy. I use this lotion constantly and will need to purchase another one soon!
Zora B.
I find Cetaphil products as being good for sensitive skin. Not very strong or having very much fragrance. This can be a good thing if that's what you like. I have used this product sense I was pretty young and i have used the product infrequently sense. But the product felt sticky to the touch and it was just an awful feeling.