BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Amber S.
Amber S.
Columbia
Just say no! Full of chemicals and doesn't absolutely nothing to remove makeup. Yes - you will feel a substance on your face. But seriously... isn't the point to gently REMOVE stuff from your skin? Despite the touts of moisture, my skin was quite dehydrated after rinsing and patting dry. My suggestion is to save up your money and purchase something with botanicals or more natural ingredients which gently cleanse effectively without leaving you wondering.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I have never used a product that worked better for my skin. I only ever used the facial wash and the daily moisturizer, and I'm more than pleased. Before I would use other products that were too harsh for my skin, and they often would appear to work at first, then end up causing me to break out or leave me with dry skin. This product never does that. My skin is always soft, clean, and typically acne free.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I love this lotion! I use it every time I get out of the shower and it locks all the moisture into my skin. The formula is great and not oily at all and helps with my dry areas focusing on the elbows, knees, and heel. The lotion is colorless and odorless and really moisturizes when I need it most.
Murfreesboro
It's great at keeping your face moisturized, but I don't like how heavy and sticky it makes me face feel. It came in a multi-pack at Walmart with the face wash, which is amazing. It was gentle on my skin, but I wouldn't buy the lotion again, glad I didn't purchase it on my own to begin with.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Kansas City, MO
We all know that Cetaphil is a reputable brand.  The moisturizer is no disappointment, either.  The moisturizer lasts all day, without feeling oily or heavy on my skin.  It absorbed quickly and was very gentle overall.  I will buy again! It was nice that it came in a 3 pack
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
this use to be my absolute favorite cleanser since I was a teenager. inexpensive and gentle. But I guess as you age it starts getting too harsh on your skin. I started feeling my face drier than normal so i decided to stop using it. Probably good for younger skin
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
London
Such a great moisturizer. I have used this for years and buy it from Costco since I can get enough to last me for so long. This is the moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended and it works get while not making me break out like so many other moisturizers do
Mason W.
Mason W.
I absolutely love the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion! I started using this when I was in middle school and now as a sophomore in college I still continue to use this product every single day. It goes on smooth and doesn't cake to your face leaving you feeling like your face is smooth and moisturized.
Kortney N.
Kortney N.
You can never go wrong with Cetaphil. This lotion was gentle enough to use everyday, but still did its job. If you have really dry skin, this might be a bit too light in hydration, but still a great lotion. I wish this had an spf for added protection.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to lotion and the only one for me! It keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It is great because it has no fragrance and sinks in. The product is a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands, but definitely worth it.