BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Julie T.
Julie T.
Kansas City, MO
We all know that Cetaphil is a reputable brand.  The moisturizer is no disappointment, either.  The moisturizer lasts all day, without feeling oily or heavy on my skin.  It absorbed quickly and was very gentle overall.  I will buy again! It was nice that it came in a 3 pack
Kortney N.
Kortney N.
You can never go wrong with Cetaphil. This lotion was gentle enough to use everyday, but still did its job. If you have really dry skin, this might be a bit too light in hydration, but still a great lotion. I wish this had an spf for added protection.
Zora B.
Zora B.
I find Cetaphil products as being good for sensitive skin. Not very strong or having very much fragrance. This can be a good thing if that's what you like. I have used this product sense I was pretty young and i have used the product infrequently sense. But the product felt sticky to the touch and it was just an awful feeling.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
with this lotion it does make your skin feel very soft and rejuvenated, reasoning behind only 4 stars is mainly because it does take a lot of applications for my skin to actually get softer.
Nelly L.
Nelly L.
Love this moisturizer! I keep a big bottle and use it as a backup for when my primary moisturizer at the moment runs out. The results are always the same - leaves my face smooth and fresh.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Brentwood, CA
This product is so lightweight on the face and a great moisturizer before applying makeup. It's packaging is wrapped in plastic but I wasn't expecting anything fancy. I use this lotion constantly and will need to purchase another one soon!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
This product makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's not hard on my skin either, it's a gentle cleanser and it's never irritated my skin which is hard for me to say for other products like this. I would highly recommend this to others
Tris J.
Tris J.
Los Angeles
Wouldn't really recommend this for sensitive skin. bought this at at walmart just to try it out, and after a day or two of using a or two I started to break out. It did get rid of my dry skin, but not really worth it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
I used this and a mousturiser before puting on makeup and it totally helped my skin from getting dry. I also used this for dry skin and reactions on my skin and it got rid of it very quickly. It is pretty cheap considering how much you get. Love it.
sarah l.
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
this product is amazing for my sensitive skin! it moisturizes very well and i highly recommend that everyone uses it. it also works very well under makeup. it is gentle and i'm absolutely in love with it