3 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - 16 oz. Each uploaded by Afra D.

BY CETAPHIL

Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin... see more...

Amber S.
Columbia
Just say no! Full of chemicals and doesn't absolutely nothing to remove makeup. Yes - you will feel a substance on your face. But seriously... isn't the point to gently REMOVE stuff from your skin? Despite the touts of moisture, my skin was quite dehydrated after rinsing and patting dry. My suggestion is to save up your money and purchase something with botanicals or more natural ingredients which gently cleanse effectively without leaving you wondering.
Caitlin P.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry skin, and am always looking for new products to help hydrate my skin so that it stays nice and firm and soft. I enjoyed this product, but it did not do anything to improve the texture of my skin. I should be looking more for products specifically for dry skin instead, but would definitely use on my legs and back!
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion! I use it every time I get out of the shower and it locks all the moisture into my skin. The formula is great and not oily at all and helps with my dry areas focusing on the elbows, knees, and heel. The lotion is colorless and odorless and really moisturizes when I need it most.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for sensitive skin! Leaves the skin feeling moisturized, but definitely not oily. Keeps the skin hydrating for hours after it has been applied. Easy squirt nozzle for easy application. Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for a new moisturizer!
Lily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Cetaphil products. I use them for everyday use. Every morning I cleanse my face with the Oil Control Foam Wash and moisturize it afterwards with the Moisturizing Lotion. I've use this for years and never stopped using it. It's definitely my all time favorite moisturizer.
Brittnie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion I use it everyday for my face and body, it’s unscented for those with sensitive skin and does not leave a oily coat like some lotions do. It’s gentle and effective I always use this lotion and always have it in my house.
De Cota W.
Strafford
I love this stuff. I have seriously oily skin and using this mositurizes it so good that I don't have to blot all day long. I don't get shinny like I do with other moisturizers. It could be a little thinner but a lot goes along way.
Aderonke I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. If you have sensitive skin I don’t think you should be using anything else! It is gentle but still moisturizing. It seemed to help prevent breakouts.
lorie p.
Cortland, OH
I get really dry skin on my legs in the fall-spring -scales like an alligator. This is the only lotion I use to keep them moist. I use it daily until I Moro e a difference, the. Every other day. Love it!
Brianna M.
I have never used a product that worked better for my skin. I only ever used the facial wash and the daily moisturizer, and I'm more than pleased. Before I would use other products that were too harsh for my skin, and they often would appear to work at first, then end up causing me to break out or leave me with dry skin. This product never does that. My skin is always soft, clean, and typically acne free.