3 Pack Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser FOR ALL SKIN TYPES 16oz uploaded by Tamara S.

BY CETAPHIL

Softens As It Cleanses. CETAPHIL® cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. Unlike soap, CETAPHIL is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Soothes and... see more...

• Is this good for oily & cystic acne skin?1 Answers
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I love the Cetaphil cleanser. I use it more during the summer than I did during the winter because my face was so dry this winter and it didn’t do much for hydrating it. You can buy this at Walmart for really cheap. I definitely recommend this for people with normal to oily skin types
Salo-Phena O.
Lanham, MD
For my combination skin type, at least.. this product was horrible and did nothing for me! The cleanser didnt give me a nice, deep clean or helped reduce any appearance of my acne. Just was a quick, easy face wash. 3 Pack Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser FOR ALL SKIN TYPES 16oz
Candyce G.
Punta gorda, FL
Love love love this face wash!!! It’s super gentle and cleans really well! Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed after a day of full face makeup! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple face wash that’ll do the trick!
Terri H.
Culpeper
This cleanser works very well. You have to wash your face every day to get the complete effect. I will say it clears your oil very very well. Sometimes my skin feels tight after using it so I have to moisturize to add a little back into my skin
Megan R.
Washington, DC
I use this myself on my body with an exfoliating mitt, and I actually just bought my teenage son a bottle to use for his face and body the same way.  He is really having a hard time with acne, so I have him wash twice a day with this cleanser (once with an exfoliating mitt), because I would like for him to stay away from the harsh chemical pad that will dry out his skin.  Whenever my skin goes crazy between seasons, I turn to Cetaphil for relief because I know it is not damaging the healthy skin cells while it effectively cleanses.
annabel l.
This face wash was really good for the first few months of using it and i thought it was going to be my holy grail face wash and then soon I began to break out like crazy due to this product so I don't even know I have missed feelings
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I’ve been using this face wash since I was a teen. It has no fragrance and is very soothing and non irritating on the skin. I purchased this at cvs. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist years ago.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love this product! It makes me feel very clean and isn’t that expensive. It has a nice locking feature on the cap so you can lock it down and travel with it. It works very well on all skin types as said!
Valerie C.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is my go-to skincare product when my skin is at it's worse. It has a great amount of product. It's effective, It calms my skin down without making it worse. So it's definitely oily and sensitive skin friendly. I love the pump nozzle, it makes it easy to control how much product you use. I would definitely purchase again.
Lyndsey S.
Love cetaphil!! I have been using this for a few years now. My dermatologist recommended it to me and have gotten amazing results. Leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth afterwards.
Danielle P.
Is this good for oily & cystic acne skin?