3 Pack Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser FOR ALL SKIN TYPES 16oz uploaded by Tamara S.

BY CETAPHIL #61 in Facial Cleansers

Softens As It Cleanses. CETAPHIL® cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. Unlike soap, CETAPHIL is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Soothes and... see more...

• Is this good for oily & cystic acne skin?1 Answers
Kaila S.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product not so long ago because the product I was using before was actually to harsh for my skin and gave me a really bad chemical burn, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanserbut every since I’ve gotten this product it has done nothing but keep my skin clear and smooth. It’s not harsh on my skin and atfer using it makes my skin feel so good !!!!
Candyce G.
Punta Gorda , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this face wash!!! It’s super gentle and cleans really well! Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed after a day of full face makeup! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple face wash that’ll do the trick!
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this myself on my body with an exfoliating mitt, and I actually just bought my teenage son a bottle to use for his face and body the same way.  He is really having a hard time with acne, so I have him wash twice a day with this cleanser (once with an exfoliating mitt), because I would like for him to stay away from the harsh chemical pad that will dry out his skin.  Whenever my skin goes crazy between seasons, I turn to Cetaphil for relief because I know it is not damaging the healthy skin cells while it effectively cleanses.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product overall is pretty good.  For the positives, the bottle is large and lasts so long, so for the price, the value is great.  It also seems to get the day's makeup off in one nice wash.  The negatives are the harsh chemical scent, and the sting in your eyes if any gets in.  While my face feels clean, it does feel a tiny bit tight after use.  I have purchased multiple times and will likely purchase again.
rebekkka g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product for skin that has problems. The pump handle puts out a good amount. It works really great. It went above my expectations and more. There is no scent but this product doesn't look the best appealing. I will continue to buy this product. I would recommend this too.
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil is one of the most trustworthy skincare brands I use. I have been using their Gentle Skin Cleanser multiple times a day for over 10 years. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it delivers on clearing skin of dirt and makeup and keeping it clear of imperfections! It truly is gentle on the skin and feels lovely when washing my face. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Shannon D.
Harper Woods
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this face wash since I was a teen. It has no fragrance and is very soothing and non irritating on the skin. I purchased this at cvs. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist years ago.
Valerie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is my go-to skincare product when my skin is at it's worse. It has a great amount of product. It's effective, It calms my skin down without making it worse. So it's definitely oily and sensitive skin friendly. I love the pump nozzle, it makes it easy to control how much product you use. I would definitely purchase again.
Daphne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this product. I've tried so many different face cleansers in the past that really didn't work for me til my dermatologist recommended cetaphil to me. Ive been using this product for a little over a year now. Its gentle and light on my skinh
Kayleigh D.
Bloomington, IN
I've never had a problem with this cleanser! It's very gentle, and still gives my skin a clean feeling without leaving any product or residue behind. I have very sensitive skin, and this cleanser isn't harsh and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I typically use this cleanser daily before I go to bed, and have been doing so for the past month.
Danielle P.
Is this good for oily & cystic acne skin?