3 Pack Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser FOR ALL SKIN TYPES 16oz uploaded by Tamara S.

BY CETAPHIL

Softens As It Cleanses. CETAPHIL® cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. Unlike soap, CETAPHIL is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Soothes and... see more...

Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Waipahu, HI
I only recently started really getting serious about skin care, but I'm glad I started with this product. It's doesn't react harshly to my skin and leaves it feeling clean without over-drying. I have really oily skin, so the fact that it's for any skin type is awesome. I noticed a huge difference in my skin ever since using this along with a toner and then finish up with the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. This photo is with absolutely no edits and only a light amount of foundation :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, DC
I use this myself on my body with an exfoliating mitt, and I actually just bought my teenage son a bottle to use for his face and body the same way.  He is really having a hard time with acne, so I have him wash twice a day with this cleanser (once with an exfoliating mitt), because I would like for him to stay away from the harsh chemical pad that will dry out his skin.  Whenever my skin goes crazy between seasons, I turn to Cetaphil for relief because I know it is not damaging the healthy skin cells while it effectively cleanses.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Irvine, CA
THIS IS THE OG FACE CLEANSING PRODUCT. My family has always used this, my friend's family has always used this but I've never heard people my age use it and I don't know why. This is such a great product, it's so gentle but also very effective in cleaning and taking your make up off. The product is really cheap so great for your wallet and you get a lot of product also. You can find this at target or Walmart so it's not hard to find. The only reason why I've never stuck with it is because I get random phases of break outs and I switch to a more specific face wash that treats acne. But other than that I have sensitive dry skin and this is amazing. Please try! It's a staple in your bathroom forsure.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
This product overall is pretty good.  For the positives, the bottle is large and lasts so long, so for the price, the value is great.  It also seems to get the day's makeup off in one nice wash.  The negatives are the harsh chemical scent, and the sting in your eyes if any gets in.  While my face feels clean, it does feel a tiny bit tight after use.  I have purchased multiple times and will likely purchase again.
Stefeena P.
Stefeena P.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely love this product! My dermatologist recommended this for me, I love how my skin doesn't feel stripped of moisture after using this product, and it doesn't irritate my skin either. It just gives my face a good feeling of fresh and clean after a long day especially after a night out with makeup. I instantly feel rejuvenated after using this product and I recommend this product to everyone!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is my go-to skincare product when my skin is at it's worse. It has a great amount of product. It's effective, It calms my skin down without making it worse. So it's definitely oily and sensitive skin friendly. I love the pump nozzle, it makes it easy to control how much product you use. I would definitely purchase again.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I used this stuff so much during my acne prone days. This product saved me and helped clear up my skin so much. The key is using this consistently and keeping your face clean. This product is great because you can use it with or without water. It comes unscented and is a great price. Highly highly recommend for those who have acne prone skin.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I have severe sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser I can use. I have been using it for about 6 years now and if I ever try a different cleanser I almost always break out. It is very light and leaves your skin smooth and clean. I use the moisturizer afterwards for even more healing. Cetaphil is the only facial cleanser I trust
Jaclyn Paige C.
Jaclyn Paige C.
Berea, KY
My sister was the first person to introduce me to this product and it works great. I use it twice a week to deep clean my skin of excess oils. If I use it everyday, my skin tends to dry out and become irritated. Other than that, I would recommend this product to anybody who can't find a cleanser that cleans off excess oil.
Mackensie d.
Mackensie d.
Fairfield, CT
This skin cleanser is great if you have sensitive skin and want something very basic. If my face feels inflamed, I will utilize the Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. The bottle is very big and I like how you can use the pump. Overall, this is a good, basic cleanser, but I don't feel like I'm fighting my breakouts when I use it.