3 Pack - Cantu Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner, 13.5 oz

by Cantu

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 856017000027Made with 100% Pure Shea Butter to replace vital moisture in your hair, leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine. Whether your hair is relaxed, natural, or colored, Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Cantu Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner, 13.5 oz!
8 months ago
3 Pack - Cantu Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner, 13.5 oz uploaded by jay2realrob R.
This product works great it leaves you hair soft I love cantu products because it always softens my unruly hair I also believe it has contributed to my hair growing because it has stopped my breakage and I don't lose a lot of hair when detangling
8 months agoLaurel
The scent is a classic even when I smell it now it reminds me of my childhood. Also the product is Amazing for the price. It lasts so long and it’s versatile it can be used as s leave in.
a year agoJacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes hair soft and smell really good . Not much else to say , all brands promise certain things but basically just soften the hair ..