BY BURT'S BEES

Herbal Blemish Stick (White) by Burt's Bees .26 fl oz Liquid This blemish stick contains 10 effective natural herbal ingredients including willowbark nature's version of salicylic acid which clarifies and gently exfoliates skin to clear pores and help... see more...

Peggie K.
Winston-Salem
We've used Burts Bees Blemish Stick for my teenage son to help treat breakouts and been very pleased with how well it works. Its great for spot treating pimples and doesn't leave his skin dry or red like some of the other products we've tried. I would definitely buy this product again..
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I bought this recently, because my skin started breaking out. This helped dry out the breakouts. I like that it is natural, it does sting a little, but it's nothing too serious. I have seen my breakouts improve a lot. I use it every other day, because it dries my skin a little.
kelsey d.
Delevan, NY
I love almost every Burt’s bees product I’ve tried. But this is a holy grail, I’ve been using it since o was in middle school so 15+ years and it hasn’t let me down since. I have really bad cystic acne on my back and this clears those suckers up!
Syd A.
Philadelphia
I usually love all things Burt's from toner to lip balm to night and day moisturizers. This product was overrated in my opinion. I do not think the value was great. Nice idea but not effective for me. I would not recommend this to friends or anyone.
Eileen R.
Sooooo good! I love this product as a quick spot treatment at night! It stings a little but dries up acne so quickly. It has a lot of natural ingredients which I like. It’s not expensive. I like to stock up on this product because it’s a staple
Maliha K.
This is a nice product if you are looking for something natural and to get the job done. Only downside is the price for it is a drugstore product, but other than that I think it did what was intended; I don’t think I will buy it again though
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it eventually got the job done.  I should not have purchased the 3-pack my first time trying it because I still might find something that works a little faster.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I like this blemish stick. I have used it a few times. It's hard for me to tell if it actually takes the blemish away. I can tell it calm and irritated skin but I don't know if it's making them better. Will try a few more times
Ayaila S.
Fresno, CA
this actually broke me out more than i already was. it was so over priced and so ineffective it sucked and i will never waste my money on this product again because it didn’t do anything for me at all but dry out my skin
Tori A.
Williamsburg, VA
One of my favorite skin care products! Nice to use after a show and makes you feel fresh and clean. Very gentle but stings on acne sometimes. It exceeded expectations and I will buy again.