BY BURT'S BEES

Herbal Blemish Stick (White) by Burt's Bees .26 fl oz Liquid This blemish stick contains 10 effective natural herbal ingredients including willowbark nature's version of salicylic acid which clarifies and gently exfoliates skin to clear pores and help... see more...

Peggie K.
Peggie K.
Winston-Salem
We've used Burts Bees Blemish Stick for my teenage son to help treat breakouts and been very pleased with how well it works. Its great for spot treating pimples and doesn't leave his skin dry or red like some of the other products we've tried. I would definitely buy this product again..
emma đź‘˝.
emma đź‘˝.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
If you hate licorice/smell you won't like this, but I love it! It's all natural and goes on the face easy cause it's a rollerball. So the packaging is nice and it is effective for treating my acne! I love using this as a spot treatment after washing my face
« ح.
« ح.
Fort Lauderdale
Love it so much the best Love amazing product I wouldn't change anything about it and meet all my expectations it was great packaging came in wonderful condition I am a repeat user right here LOL no packaging was amazing once again I don't really think I would change anything about it love you
Liz F.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I have always suffered from rough acne. I get some big under the skin pimples and tiny little oil pimples all over my t-zone, and this stuff does the trick. Put it on one night and it's gone down immensely the next morning. Smells awful though.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this. I feel like it truly does work to get rid of pimples before they happen when it's just a small blemish. It feels as though it dries up the area or something like that. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
I can see this product helping someone with occasional breakouts, unfortunately I was at a point when I started using it that I needed a medication.  I may be up for trying again soon, now that my breakouts are under control.
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
Sooooo good! I love this product as a quick spot treatment at night! It stings a little but dries up acne so quickly. It has a lot of natural ingredients which I like. It’s not expensive. I like to stock up on this product because it’s a staple
Remi H.
Remi H.
Conway
Very nice. Very pungent smell! It stings but that means it's working! It always took a bit longer than anticipated for the blemishes to go away but they never failed to disappear without the pain of popping them.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I love this blemish oil stick! It has a very strong smell but it goes away after you put it on, it also dries very fast and it has helped get rid of my acne! I have combination skin and it doesn't make my skin oily or dry, I recommend this for anyone looking for a quick acne fix!
Rose E.
Rose E.
Saint Louis
Didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it eventually got the job done.  I should not have purchased the 3-pack my first time trying it because I still might find something that works a little faster.