BY BURT'S BEES

Herbal Blemish Stick (White) by Burt's Bees .26 fl oz Liquid This blemish stick contains 10 effective natural herbal ingredients including willowbark nature's version of salicylic acid which clarifies and gently exfoliates skin to clear pores and help... see more...

emma 👽.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
If you hate licorice/smell you won't like this, but I love it! It's all natural and goes on the face easy cause it's a rollerball. So the packaging is nice and it is effective for treating my acne! I love using this as a spot treatment after washing my face
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this. I feel like it truly does work to get rid of pimples before they happen when it's just a small blemish. It feels as though it dries up the area or something like that. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Norman
I can see this product helping someone with occasional breakouts, unfortunately I was at a point when I started using it that I needed a medication.  I may be up for trying again soon, now that my breakouts are under control.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I love this blemish oil stick! It has a very strong smell but it goes away after you put it on, it also dries very fast and it has helped get rid of my acne! I have combination skin and it doesn't make my skin oily or dry, I recommend this for anyone looking for a quick acne fix!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Las Vegas
I love this spot treatment forever my favorite, but I do hate that it runs out pretty quick and have to go buy one every 2-3 weeks Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick
destiny s.
destiny s.
omg!! this product is my favorite!! it makes your lips feel so free and soft i am in love with it!!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Manchester
I feel like the effect of this product is purely placebo as my blemishes fade over time anyway however I guess that it could be catalyst. Burst bees is a reliable brand so I believe the product must work well for some, possibly just not me.