BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Plantar, Salicylic Acid Wart Remover Disc treatment for fast, effective removal. Cushions as it healsTM Plantar for feet Cushioning pad relieves pain and holds powerful wart-removing disc in place for effective removal Maximum... see more...

Tatiana D.
Toledo, OH
If I could give this 20 stars I would! I have a habit of getting plantar warts between my toes and I have to get them surgically cut out of my feet and it’s not cheap even with insurance... I’ve done the freeze away stuff and it never works for me, my doctor also has tried to freeze them off and the only way was removal with a scalpel ... but not anymore! I decided to try these faithfully. In about 2 weeks the wart was turning white but it was still there. A week later same thing but skin was shedding and I was changing it every 2-3 days. By week 4 the skin was white but I didn’t see anything raised above the skin meaning I think it’s gone! So I went a few days with just a normal bandaid and boom it’s gone completely! all the skin fell off and it was gone! I was in shock and I will only ever repurchase these. They are not immediate but extremely useful if you are looking to get rid of stubborn plantar warts.
Heather E.
I have been going to a podiatrist for over a year trying to get my plantars warts removed. This has been the only effective treatment to date. It’s cumbersome and takes a long time but is painless and much less expensive.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
If I could give this a negative #, I would. I ended up with 2 plantar warts after a vacation and have tried these things and they don't work. I put the tiny disc on, placed the cushion pad over it and the only thing it has done is keep the entire thing moist (including under the sticky pad). They don't work!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Using this for my daughter now and you can see that it's getting smaller each day! Painless and easy to use for a 9 year old!