BY BH COSMETICS

DESCRIPTION: BH Studio Pro Foundation Primer preps your skin for an all-day flawless application of your favorite foundation. This oil free formula instantly minimizes fine lines and pore appearance; skin is smoothed, and ready for makeup. Wear alone... see more...

Kristen M.
I am a sucker for primers! I have to rotate between them and see which one seems to work the best. This is a great primer that is oil free. It works nicely and I do recommend
Kerye H.
It gives you a photo finish kind of look. It blurs my pores and evens out my coloring. I do wish it filled in other fine lines line on my forehead but I’ll survive😉
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
I have use this product from quiet long and I was more than impressed. Aside from the brushes I ordered from BH cosmetics, this was one of the products I ordered . I use to use any drugstore primer then foundation which either use to dryiut my skin or oxidized although i have combination skin my skin As of now, I have been wearing my makeup for hours and I have not seen any dryness peak through my foundation! Looks good so far!
Carrie Y.
Silver Spring, MD
This product does what it says! Not the highest quality, but I think it's good for combination skin types (in my experience). It's pretty lightweight, but it's easy to apply too much. I would recommend for people who know a little about primers- because primer needs to be applied correctly!
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
This primer is pretty amazing! The price is low, the look of it looks very professional. It's easy to apply I just put on my CLEAN fingers and then on my face. I find it compares to some top primers. I like how it is oil free perfect for those with oily skin!
Yaritssa F.
Bronx , NY
My favorite foundation primer! Absolutely affordable and great for my oily girls. I used this under my makeup all the time it's smooth and velvety and it doesn't have a fragrance to it for those who are sensitive to certain smells. Perfect affordable primer.
Lena M.
I love bh cosmetics brand they have such amazing things the foundation was more of a dewy skin since I have oily it worked but maybe better for dry and I would say if you build it up a medium I would recommend this product to others
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
First of all I love BH cosmetics sure some of their products are a mess but mostly they're amazing and there price point is amazing I got this primer to try out and it ended up being amazing I literally use this to the very last drop
b m.
i've used this for a year now and is very light way i love the way my foundation applies on top theres been times i forget to use this primer and omg i notice the difference my foundation goes in and looks to dry this is a must for me!
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I love the whole studio pro line! Everything is so nice and clean feeling. I feel that all the products work well, and this primer is no exception. Would definitely recommend trying it out!