BY BH COSMETICS

DESCRIPTION: BH Studio Pro Foundation Primer preps your skin for an all-day flawless application of your favorite foundation. This oil free formula instantly minimizes fine lines and pore appearance; skin is smoothed, and ready for makeup. Wear alone... see more...

kaley s.
Absolutely love this primer it has a nice silicone texture to it which makes your skin matte! Makes your foundation last longer!
Jen P.
Love bh cosmetics products every thing I have purchased has been well worth the price, great quality for a great price
Glendaly G.
miami
Amazing primer for the base of a foundation. It’s easy to apply and blend. It smells good too and it’s very lightweight
Kacilynn T.
Oh my god i ordered this about a month ago, it took almost 3 weeks to get here, but it was SO WORTH IT. Love this stuff
Hallie P.
Iowa Falls, IA
Love it! It works, doesnt run or anything! Oohh...I actually need to get more because I used all of mine :)
Chenimar G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a really good product... I will definitely buy this product again. I love it!!!
Rabi G.
Bought this after going through the reviews bad good reviews was confused but gave it a try ordered it, the coverage was like none, was bit watery idk why cream type Chuck and watery. nothing felt like said it should it felt more like I applied a moisturizer it was easy to apply. It was easy to apply but not worth it.
Amelia B.
Roberts Creek , BC
I love this product. I find that without primer I look rather blotchy and I don't like that my skin looks uneven. I got this primer to try out and it works amazing. It takes away all the redness in my face and just makes my skin look soft and even. That way when I put on my foundation it comes out perfectly.
Aminat O.
Abu Dhabi
Probably one of the worst primers ever. My face just looked shiny and like I had holes all over my face. I used it with the BH Cosmetics liquid foundation which also isn't that great.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Execelente base para la noche es de alta cobertura excelente acabado, sirve para maquillajes profesionales se puede combinar con otra base es súper sencilla su aplicación. Y súper bien el precio me encanta