Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsBeauty Treats
(3 Pack) Facial Mask Refreshing Vitamin C Solution - Co-Q10

(3 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Facial Mask Refreshing Vitamin C Solution - Co-Q10

by Beauty Treats

Facial Mask Pre-Moistened Mask for one-time use, 1 Mask per packet. Beauty Treats facial masks are formulated with natural herbal extracts containing Vitamin E and soothing Chamomile Extract. Our special formula helps improve skin texture, leaving your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Facial Mask Refreshing Vitamin C Solution - Co-Q10!
Melissa M.
(3 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Facial Mask Refreshing Vitamin C Solution - Co-Q10 uploaded by Melissa M.
An excellent moisturising sheet mask that notably improves the look of skin. I've used this once a week after derma rolling and it has tremendously helped improve the overall tone of my skin. The skin loving ingredients in this offers good value for money and I would definitely repurchase this item. again.

Looking for your answer?