(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette

by Beauty Creations

(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette, Beauty Creations Cali Glow Highlighter creates custom and unique makeup that are both trendy and fashion forward. Highly pigmented color suitable for eyes, lips,cheek, and is suitable for all skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette!
Rubi G.
Brownsville, TX
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Rubi G.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
This highlighter palette is amazing! I love powder highlighters and this is a great one to add to my collection. I mostly use the shade Manhattan beach but all three are amazing! Totally recommend!
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Alla B.
This highlight palette is beautiful. The colors are perfect very pigmented and shiny. Easy to apply and stays on well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Review for: (6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) This highlighter was a Boxycharm item. It has large pans and I’m not one for heavy highlight (anymore lol). This has 3 pans with three colors. Malibu, Santa Monica, and Manhattan Beach. It is a bit too glittery for me but I use it on my eyes as well!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Sabrina S.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
I found the Beauty Creations brand on Amazon and as I've mentioned before, I really enjoy purchasing from smaller, no name brands I've never heard of. I purchased a couple items from the Beauty Creations line and one of them was this Cali Glow highlighter palette. I had high hopes after really liking the formula in one of the eye palettes I purchased from them but unfortunately, I just wasn't a fan of this trio of highlighters. I definitely prefer cream highlighters over liquid or powder formulas simply because I'm not the typical consumer who loves a blinding highlight. I tend to gravitate towards a more natural, glow from within highlight. That said, I still reach for powder highlighters for their staying power and there are quite a few that aren't chunky or overly glittery. This highlighting trio has champagne, gold and bronze toned shades that look absolutely stunning and that's where it ends. The formula is hard to pick up on a brush, useless with a sponge and works best when using your fingers, however, where the formula really lacks is wear time and blendability. You can't really blend these out with your fingers and it's a pain trying to apply them with a brush as it just ends up patchy. Wear time also isn't the best which just adds to the frustration when you've had to work at just applying them correctly. Meh.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
I like it for it's fun 3 different shades you can use as a highlighter or bronzer color on top of your bronzer, I dont feel its strong highlight I feel it's more soft smooth naturally looking in the skin
Savannah A.
Owingsville, KY
I received this palette in a Boxycharm box recently. I haven't tried much from this brand before, but I do like this palette. The highlighters are very pretty and there are three different shades in the palette so I think different skin tones could use the palette.
Marisel M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
A mi megusta por que brilla mucho y dura mucho viene barios colores son hermoso y nohay que poner mucho para que se note con un poquito ya es suficiente son muy buenos y increible y muy económicos
Kassie K.
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Kassie K.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
These highlighters are some of the creamiest, butteriest, smoothest highlighters I have ever felt! They are super pigmented, apply nicely to the skin and are easily buildable. All 3 shades worked for my skin tone. The price point is amazing.
Aileen C.
Calexico, CA
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Aileen C.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
Me encanta estos iluminadores, los colores bronceados me gustan mucho, la pigmentación es increíble, quedan bellísimos mis maquillajes con esta palett, es una marca muy buena.
Lydia C.
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Lydia C.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
I love this highlighter palette. There is a highlighter shade for each skin tone. It gives you a very natural glow. Super gorgeous but definitely buildable.

Looking for your answer?