3 Pack - Beard Guyz Daily Wash, 35 8 oz

by Beard Guyz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 746817004113Beard guyz Dail wash 35 is made from the finest ingredients nature has to offer. We've combined natural oils, conditioning butters, herbal extracts and vitamins into an amazing products that clean and condition facial...

3 Pack - Beard Guyz Daily Wash, 35 8 oz ? I've been considering buying this product for my husband. Anybody have any feedback?
Start your review of 3 Pack - Beard Guyz Daily Wash, 35 8 oz!
Lebanon
It  works really good always makes my face feel great I'm mixed so  I'm surprised  this works and keep my hair nice  it really easy to manage a great after a haircut I use  a little Mon Wed and friday  your going to love this product if you of a darker ethinicity .
Oily, Sensitive
Not a good product have harmful chemicals in it. Causes dryness and itching. Hurdles growth and decreases smoothness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MONTGOMERY CREEK, CA