3 Pack - Beard Guyz Beard Butter, With Grotein 4 oz

by Beard Guyz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 746817004304Created to help you grow fuller and thicker facial hair. Moisturize and condition your beard with our proprietary blend of 20 natural extracts, oils, including mango and cocoa butters and coconut and castor oils. This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Beard Guyz Beard Butter, With Grotein 4 oz!
Matthews, NC
Outstanding product for my beard. It grew a little nicer overnight and felt great even into the morning. I would wear it lightly during summer and heavy during winter. Very affordable and worth trying!
Combination, Sensitive
Kissimmee
Creo ha sido uno de los aceites que me han gustado más, tienen la contextura ideal para mi tipo de Barba, para manejarla y sentirla suave. I think it has been one of the oils that I liked the most, they have the ideal texture for my type of beard, to handle it and feel it soft.
Combination
hollywood
Purchased at: Walgreens
The beard butter is a little think but once you really work it into the bread you will not only feel the difference in your beard but you will also see it shine.