BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Conditioner 10.5 oz. (Pack of 3) - Infuses And Enriches With Essential Moisture. Nourishes Dry, Damaged Hair. For Incredible Softness. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
They are really good but not my cup of tea! My mom has very thin short hair and she loves it! I use too much shampoo and conditioner for this. Its to expensive for how much I use.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
Love this conditioner. My husband keeps stealing it, even he can't get enough. Makes hair soft and hydrated without being greasy. Smells natural and good and holds up well over a few days
valeria d.
I love aveeno, their products smell amazing, and it leaves my hair super soft and doesn't leave any residue!! The shampoos and conditioners are such great products and are so affordable!
Emily B.
Murrysville, PA
My absolute favorite hair product. Works great and leaves my hair soft and shiny for days. It's foamy and it washed my hair nicely compared to other products I have tried. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
linda s.
West covina, CA
I like this especially when my lips are really chapped and dry mix and feels nice and soft and smooth I just like I love it, it's worth it I would recommend it
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love this brand. It helps my skin looks so much better. Must have. Its affordable and its easy to get in stores. I would recommend this to others. I
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Aveno is an amazing brand, I have trusted this brand for a long time now and they always produce amazing products.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!