BY AVEENO

This concentrated anti-itch lotion provides fast, temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. With calamine to dry up the weepy rashes, and with... see more...

Catlin S.
Catlin S.
Westminster
I love this product! I have eczema and it actually helps with the itch and dryness. The price is totally worth it because it's so effective. I didn't have high hopes because other products make promises that are never kept but this one holds the bar high! I recommend this to all my fellow eczema friends.
Katie E.
Katie E.
I have super sensitive skin but Aveeno products work great for me. This product will ease any itchiness and even relieves some of my redness. You can purchase it at any drug store and it's low price! I will absolutely continue to purchase this product--it's a new fav!
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
My youngest daughter and I have horrible Eczema and dry skin while my other two daughters have mild Eczema and dry skin. We all love this! It helps us all out, especially my youngest daughter who itches all the time due to her Eczema. This is amazing lotion!
Leena S.
Leena S.
works definitely helps for dry skin helps with itchy skin eczema and psoriasis things like that definitely helps. Works for sensitive skin and for people who do not like scented things this is definitely good for you got mine from like your local Duane Reade or Rite Aid or even target worth the buy
Joy T.
Joy T.
I have eczema so I care aveeno bottles with me everywhere! This helps soothe my skin. It's not oily and it makes me skin feel smooth. It keeps my skin moisturized. I am a constant buyer of this product and it's very affordable
sami S.
sami S.
Our entire family uses this product whenever we have bug bites or skin allergies in general. It works better than any other itch creams out there. It's very effective, and it comes in a small plastic bottle and so easy to use. Yes we would buy again.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great with eczema.on top with their game.have been using for years will keep on repurchasing.anyone who hasn't found something that has the same issues highly recommend
Ash F.
Ash F.
Calera, AL
This is a really good product!! Love this stuff!! great quality!! Would recommend to a friend or family member!! Will be purchasing again as soon as I run out!! Would recommend to others!! Price is good and quality is good!!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
I love these smaller bottles. Pip one in my purse and go. Having 3 boys with sensitive skin. This is the way to go.
Emilie F.
Emilie F.
Tulsa
I use this often for my eczema. It helps so much with the itching. The price is okay. It doesn't to bad either.