3 Pack Assorted Love My Carpet & Room Deodorizer Hawaiian Lavender Linen 17 Oz

3 Pack Assorted Love My Carpet & Room Deodorizer Hawaiian Lavender Linen 17 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack Assorted Love My Carpet & Room Deodorizer Hawaiian Lavender Linen 17 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Yolanda C.
3 Pack Assorted Love My Carpet & Room Deodorizer Hawaiian Lavender Linen 17 Oz uploaded by Yolanda C.
I remember my mother love my carpet. Recently I started using it to make sure my carpets had that light lilac relaxing scent that I remember as a kid. The smell is amazing. I can smell all types of lavender. It is not too heavy once it is on the carpet and vacuumed out. I only have one problem with the product, it does not vacuum very well. I've tried using less product with the detachable brushes that is on my vacuum, but it still leaves spots everywhere. I will try to use it again to see if I can eliminate this problem . If I cannot , I doubt if I will buy the product again. it is inexpensive and you can also purchase love my carpet at the Dollar tree.

Looking for your answer?