(3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies

by Ardell

(3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies, Classic demi wispies lash style.Knot free Invisiband for a seamless look and comfortable wear. Contains 4 pairs of lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies!
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
I loved these lashes. Super easy to apply. They were bent correct to fit nicely against my real lashes. Easy to trim to fit.
Russellville, KY
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
these are literally my GO TO eyelashes!!! i seriously wear them everyday. they’re not too much and they leave a natural look.
Cecilton, MD
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
Love that these come in a multi pack, these are my favorite lashes and are very affordable.
Union City, CA
(3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies uploaded by Michaela A.
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
Love the look of these lashes. They are more comfortable than the faux mink Demi wispies.
Woodland , WA
(3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies uploaded by Carla R.
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
These lashes are bomb asf they don’t feel heavy on your eyescl they are easy to put on
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
These are the best affordable lashes! Not too dramatic but actually shows on your eye!
Toronto
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
Tried these lashes out because the store was out of the lashes I usually buy. I liked the style but they pulled apart when I was taking it out of the packaging! The band is also not very flexible (won't hold shape) and was uncomfortable, won't get them again.
st. jhon's
Review for: ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
Its hard to get off the package and sometimes they pull apart. But they look beautiful when you do get them on. Need better bands for theses
(3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies uploaded by Jennifer
Review for: (3 Pack) ARDELL Faux Mink Wispies 4 Pack - Demi Wispies
I love these lashes it is looks so natural and at the same time it is dramatic. These are the best lashes to I have ever in my life.

Looking for your answer?