BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

Kaila R.
Kaila R.
Ardell Demi Pixies are the only false lashes that look like my natural lashes. I've tried lots of brands but when I wear these, I get compliments almost every time. People tell me how pretty my "natural" lashes are. I don't correct them. I simply thank them for the compliment. I have tried so many different brands and even different styles of this brand, but for my face and my eyes, these are the only ones that look real! I would recommend giving them a shot! I'm sure they aren't for everyone, but for the price it's definitely worth trying! They are the only lashes I buy now. I'd love to find others that look natural on me, but so far, of all the brands I've tried (and that's a lot) these are the only ones that look good on me. I can use the same pair for at least a week, sometimes longer. I wear false lashes almost every day (every time I do my makeup) and these are the best for me!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love how these make my eyes look. they make them look very cartoony. Also, the band on the eyelashes are not too thick nor too thin. Very affordable and easy to apply. definitely would purchase again :)