BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 118
  • "Beautiful long black dramatic! My 4 favorite words when it comes to falsies! I absolutkey love this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "Super easy to use and they're soft. They look almost natural and they stay on all day with no extra effort" in 4 reviews
Chelsea G.
I LOVE Ardell lashes!! From daily makeup, to the glammiest events, Ardell has lashes for every person and every look! I had the pleasure of doing my sister's makeup for her wedding, she's never worn falsies before. I used a gorgeous set of Ardell lashes and now my sister is hooked too!!
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I personally double up my lashes and purchase in bulk. The lashes are good for more than one use of you know how to take care of them properly. I have been using different pairs of this brand since I was in high school. I'm glad most of them that I use are not discontinued.
Jennifer D.
These lashes are amazing! If taken care of, they will last a very long time! I bought mine at CVS for a reasonable price! They come in different styles for different occasions. I recommend these to anyone who loves falsies!! The will make even the smallest eyes POP!!!
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
The shape is nice but my only complaint is that the lashes don't stay upwards as well as I'd like. The fibers droop down a bit and doesn't give me the drama that it advertises. BUT with that being said, it gives some flair and well worth the low price point.
LeAnn M.
Cheshire, CT
Definitely love using fake lashes for special occasions. Using fake lashes for Halloween is even better! It's fun to try out some crazy eyelashes to go with your costume
Meybel G.
Passaic, NJ
Amo estas pestañas son dramaticas como me gustan! Cubren mis expectativas las puedes usar unas 3 veces si las sabes cuidar! Facil de usar y las puedes comprar en cualquier beauty supply
Alexa E.
These were the first false lashes I ever tried. Quality and affordability of these false lashes flash is what makes you want to buy them. I purchased my lashes from target. I would definitely recommend these lashes to anyone who is a beginner or anyone who is also a professional they are a must have for your makeup kit.
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
I love these lashes! My favorite, very light weight so you can't even feel them on you and all while looking fabulous. The price point isn't much which is great and I would definitely buy again
Michelle G.
Love them they're pretty light on your eyes and also super affordable. Easy to apply as well. You can find these in your local Walmart Walgreens target ect.
Brittany B.
Richmond
These lashes are the perfect boost I need when I play animated characters. It emphasizes my eyes without making them look super fake!