BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
These were my first fake eyelash purchase! I wasn't sure which one was better so I these looked the most appealing to me. The band is thin and bendable ! I used the Ariel lash glue which works amazing and it stayed on for a long time . It's easier to apply these on then those with thicker bands. I always use these on my clients when they need fake eyelashes because they are affordable too !
Alana C.
Amazing lashes! I’ve always bought this brand of lashes and have never bothered looking for another brand (because these lashes are amazing!). Very comfortable, easily bendable so you can really fit them on your eye. These are a bit more dramatic (so if you want more natural looking ones.. I suggest a different pair). Glue works great and these are a great price!! Super satisfied
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I recently started wearing false lashes & chose these because of the good reviews I had heard. These were a little hard to put on, but I think I just need more practice. I like these because they don't look fake or too dramatic. They give the perfect amount of volume and length & they can be used multiple times. This is my favorite brand & I will continue to purchase these.
Jessie D.
Ardell lashes are great. They are light, they feel soft and it doesn’t feel like heavy plastic. Comfortable to wear and most of all, very very affordable. I normally wear lashes when I go out with friends and on special occasions and there are so many different choices, it’s hard not to find one that’ll fit your eye shape and the occasion.
Lyndsey B.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the best eyelashes ever! They’re so inexpensive and they are reusable up to 3 times from my experience. Even though they’re cheap enough to dispose after each use I still like to reuse them which is awesome that it’s possible. I find these lashes to be the most comfortable. Some lash brands poke you eye corners and wear so uncomfortably but these particular lashes are 10/10
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
If you're looking for something long and gorgeous this is my go to. For drugstore make up it's very reasonable, and you can't go wrong. it's easy to apply and last all day. although the packaging could use some improvement it still keeps those Lashes safe. If you're looking for something quick and easy definitely would look into buying
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I wear lashes every. single. day. Its quicker for me to apply lashes than it is to use mascara. What I love about Ardell is the quality and the price of the lashes which is why I usually stock up so much. Theres absolutely no cons about this product or their company. Ardell is the way to go for anyone, pros or beginners.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
LOVE. Affordable, beautiful, I reuse them time after time and they work great. I see nothing wrong with these lashes and think they have a ton of styles to offer so something for everyone. I will continue to buy, they are such a great deal that it doesn't make sense to me to spend a ton more for similar offering.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
My favorite Ardell whispy lashes!! I love wearing these lashes when I do a full glam or sometimes when I don't wanna glam but don't want to have a bare face. they met my expectations highly! I would recommend to anyone! Good prices! They are reusable for at least a week. Just make sure to maintain them.