(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113 uploaded by Katie W.

BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

Chazzlynn L.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Can I give these 10 out of 5 stars? These are amazing. I can't find them anywhere aside from ULTA. I love the lashes, the band, how lightweight they are. If you take care of them, you can use them 10 or so times. I wear these almost every single day. A style I'll never stop buying.
Kemmie A.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love this lashes! Super natural and the lash band is thin so you don't feel like anything is on. I bought mine from Ulta. Another alternative would be the Ardell Lashes in Wispies. The quality is awesome for the price. Would definitely buy again!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
These are just such beautiful natural looking lashes for a cheap price! If you're starting off with lashes I'd definitely check these out!
Seong P.
Seong P.
(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113 Ardell has got to be my favorite holy grail false eyelashes from the drugstore! These are high quality and never really shed on me. I love the band on these lashes, I'm able to apply a clean line of lash glue adhesive to the band which totally helps for a perfect and seamless application to the lash line! These 113 's are ultra long and dramatic! Perfect for a dramatic eye look or for going out! I highly recommend Ardell to anyone and these 113 lashes for a dramatic look!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milford , NH
I get more compliments on my eyes when wearing these than any other. People are either amazed they aren't pricey lash extensions, or in awe they aren't my own. Very flirty and fun but still natural looking. I can go without any other eye makeup while wearing these and still get compliments. Easy to apply, and I've never had an issue with them coming off before I want them to.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I recently started wearing false lashes & chose these because of the good reviews I had heard. These were a little hard to put on, but I think I just need more practice. I like these because they don't look fake or too dramatic. They give the perfect amount of volume and length & they can be used multiple times. This is my favorite brand & I will continue to purchase these.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Framingham, MA
Super natural look, not heavy at all, super comfortable. they can last for a very long time and they are super cheap. Perfect for every day and if you combine it with the ardell lash glue it'll be bomb. I recommend this lashes for people that doesn't use lashes that much or for every day look. (3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113
kainani t.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
If you're looking for something long and gorgeous this is my go to. For drugstore make up it's very reasonable, and you can't go wrong. it's easy to apply and last all day. although the packaging could use some improvement it still keeps those Lashes safe. If you're looking for something quick and easy definitely would look into buying
AngieBFly V.
AngieBFly V.
Definitely on my top favorite list I can there without these eyelashes every time I put them on even if I’m going for a natural look I always get compliments and my eyes are just stunning. If you haven’t tried these in particular I suggest you go buy yourself a pair now it will change your eyelash game. I give it a five star
Glorianna B.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I wear lashes every. single. day. Its quicker for me to apply lashes than it is to use mascara. What I love about Ardell is the quality and the price of the lashes which is why I usually stock up so much. Theres absolutely no cons about this product or their company. Ardell is the way to go for anyone, pros or beginners.