BY ARDELL #72 in False Lashes

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113
  • "Such a beautiful lash with just the right amount of glam! Easy to wear and very durable! " in 71 reviews
  • "Super natural look, not heavy at all, super comfortable. they can last for a very long time and they are super cheap. Perfect for every day and if you combine it with the ardell lash glue it'll be bomb. I recommend this lashes for people that doesn't use lashes that much or for every day look. [product:3-pack-ardell-false-eyelashes-fashion-lash-black-113]" in 23 reviews
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
These were my first fake eyelash purchase! I wasn't sure which one was better so I these looked the most appealing to me. The band is thin and bendable ! I used the Ariel lash glue which works amazing and it stayed on for a long time . It's easier to apply these on then those with thicker bands. I always use these on my clients when they need fake eyelashes because they are affordable too !
Jordan D.
jerome
Love these! Super easy application and they stay on all day. Don’t feel heavy or irritating and give your eyes some definition. Only issue is on one eye it always lifts on the inner corner, but that’s with any lash I’ve used so maybe my right eye is just weird. Would recommend
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE Ardell lashes! I buy them all the time and love all the varieties. I’m able to use them multiple time. And have bought them for years. They are easy to apply and don’t irritate my eyes! I highly recommend as a drug store lash!
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
These are the best eyelashes ever! They’re so inexpensive and they are reusable up to 3 times from my experience. Even though they’re cheap enough to dispose after each use I still like to reuse them which is awesome that it’s possible. I find these lashes to be the most comfortable. Some lash brands poke you eye corners and wear so uncomfortably but these particular lashes are 10/10
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I recently started wearing false lashes & chose these because of the good reviews I had heard. These were a little hard to put on, but I think I just need more practice. I like these because they don't look fake or too dramatic. They give the perfect amount of volume and length & they can be used multiple times. This is my favorite brand & I will continue to purchase these.
Karla H.
Elgin, IL
I love lashes nd more Denny wispies also double up one. I used them all the time. Nd when I put them my eyes look so njice nd they look natural this. Rand it's really nice
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I have repurchased these particular lashes 3 times I cannot get enough of them. They are so easy to apply and blend so well. I get TONS of compliments when I wear them and they are such a good price especially at Sally’s beauty supply. I attached a photo below of them on.
Aimee A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I absolutely love these lashes for a dramatic look or simply a natural look! They are long lasting. These are my everyday go to lashes. They are pretty pricey but are worth it. You can use them about 4-5 times depending if you clean them after every use. I would definitely recommend these!
Jessie D.
Ardell lashes are great. They are light, they feel soft and it doesn’t feel like heavy plastic. Comfortable to wear and most of all, very very affordable. I normally wear lashes when I go out with friends and on special occasions and there are so many different choices, it’s hard not to find one that’ll fit your eye shape and the occasion.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
If you're looking for something long and gorgeous this is my go to. For drugstore make up it's very reasonable, and you can't go wrong. it's easy to apply and last all day. although the packaging could use some improvement it still keeps those Lashes safe. If you're looking for something quick and easy definitely would look into buying