BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113
  • "Such a beautiful lash with just the right amount of glam! Easy to wear and very durable! " in 71 reviews
  • "Super natural look, not heavy at all, super comfortable. they can last for a very long time and they are super cheap. Perfect for every day and if you combine it with the ardell lash glue it'll be bomb. I recommend this lashes for people that doesn't use lashes that much or for every day look. [product:3-pack-ardell-false-eyelashes-fashion-lash-black-113]" in 23 reviews
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I have such short, thin, straight lashes so I tried fake lashes, at first I couldn't get them to work. After some research on YouTube I figured out the best way for me to properly apply them. When I finally applied them.... man did they look good. They looked natural and beautiful. These lashes are amazing as long as you apply them the right way. You may have to cut them to fit your eye and depending you may have to apply them to underneath your lashes like I did. Just do some research and see what's best for you.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
These were my first fake eyelash purchase! I wasn't sure which one was better so I these looked the most appealing to me. The band is thin and bendable ! I used the Ariel lash glue which works amazing and it stayed on for a long time . It's easier to apply these on then those with thicker bands. I always use these on my clients when they need fake eyelashes because they are affordable too !
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE Ardell lashes! I buy them all the time and love all the varieties. I’m able to use them multiple time. And have bought them for years. They are easy to apply and don’t irritate my eyes! I highly recommend as a drug store lash!
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
While the lashes achieved what they are meant for, giving you more lash, they looked very fake and cheap when on and were a pain to apply even with the best glue and tweezers. But yes, they did provide more volume, even though it looked horrible!
Kristina K.
Walker
The Wispies 113s are by far my favorite lashes! I’m guilty of wearing the same pair every single day tbh. They’re long and light weight with enough curl on the ends to give you beautiful definition!
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
These are the best eyelashes ever! They’re so inexpensive and they are reusable up to 3 times from my experience. Even though they’re cheap enough to dispose after each use I still like to reuse them which is awesome that it’s possible. I find these lashes to be the most comfortable. Some lash brands poke you eye corners and wear so uncomfortably but these particular lashes are 10/10
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I have repurchased these particular lashes 3 times I cannot get enough of them. They are so easy to apply and blend so well. I get TONS of compliments when I wear them and they are such a good price especially at Sally’s beauty supply. I attached a photo below of them on.
Renee K.
Ford City
These are the prettiest eyelashes ever!! Every time I wear them I get compliments. They are so fluttery, wispy, and long. They go with any eye look, too! They last through several uses and are a great price. These are my favorite!!
Aimee R.
North Port, FL
I absolutely love these lashes for a dramatic look or simply a natural look! They are long lasting. These are my everyday go to lashes. They are pretty pricey but are worth it. You can use them about 4-5 times depending if you clean them after every use. I would definitely recommend these!
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
Ardell lashes are great. They are light, they feel soft and it doesn’t feel like heavy plastic. Comfortable to wear and most of all, very very affordable. I normally wear lashes when I go out with friends and on special occasions and there are so many different choices, it’s hard not to find one that’ll fit your eye shape and the occasion.