BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

Chazzlynn L.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Can I give these 10 out of 5 stars? These are amazing. I can't find them anywhere aside from ULTA. I love the lashes, the band, how lightweight they are. If you take care of them, you can use them 10 or so times. I wear these almost every single day. A style I'll never stop buying.
Kemmie A.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love this lashes! Super natural and the lash band is thin so you don't feel like anything is on. I bought mine from Ulta. Another alternative would be the Ardell Lashes in Wispies. The quality is awesome for the price. Would definitely buy again!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
These are just such beautiful natural looking lashes for a cheap price! If you're starting off with lashes I'd definitely check these out!
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Framingham, MA
Super natural look, not heavy at all, super comfortable. they can last for a very long time and they are super cheap. Perfect for every day and if you combine it with the ardell lash glue it'll be bomb. I recommend this lashes for people that doesn't use lashes that much or for every day look. (3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 113
Sabryna D.
Sabryna D.
Avondale, AZ
These are the lashes I go to everyday! I have super straight lashes and they aren't really long either so I tend to wear lashes a lot. These are the best!!! I always get compliments on them when ever I go out. They are so lightweight and easy to put on. I only find this certain style at certain ulta stores.
Allyson g.
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND
Such a beautiful lash with just the right amount of glam! Easy to wear and very durable!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
These are by far my favourite natural lashes! I usually opt for mink or faux mink 3D lashes but when I want a natural look I always turn to these!