BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 109
  • "I really like this brand of fake eyelashes, to me they make me see the most beautiful look, they really are very good and easy to put on although the last time I buy one I did not like that I had to buy the paste apart! but I recommend them were the first ones I learned to use!" in 11 reviews
  • "Favorite lashes. Look dramatic but natural. I used these in my wedding day. I highly recommend." in 5 reviews
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
This is my favorite type of lashes to wear for non-stage events. I have very short lashes to begin with, so these give me fullness and added length without making it very obvious that I have fake lashes on or looking extremely different than I normally do without them. They stay on great!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Natalie V.
Garland, TX
I purchased these for a wedding that I was in. I put them on at noon and they stayed on until I took them off at 1 in the morning. It is affordable and good quality for the price. And they don’t irritate my eyes like other cheaper lash brands do
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
These are perfect for a night out. They give just enough drama. They are easily to apply and can be reused if taken care of! These are a treat for me and I'll only use them for special occasions but they get the job done at a great price point.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Every time I'm at CVS and they are on sale I buy them or at Sally's I love these eye lashes they last all day and I can reuse them for a good amount of time they are not sick they are not heavy where I can wear them everyday and not feel heavy and my eyes
Crystal R.
My go to brand for lashes. Has really good vegan and cruelty free options that are lightweight but still full volume. Easily found and kinda pricey but for makeup it is totally worth it. Anytime I try a new lash I find myself missing these
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Super easy to trim to size and apply. I normally get several uses out of mine. They come in so many different sizes that there’s something for every occasion from natural barely there to super glam. One of the more affordable options.
Ashley W.
Middletown
So comfortable and light. I forgot that I even have falsies on! The wispy style is my favorite. Gives you just enough umpf without being obvious that you’re wearing lashes.
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
I think these are really good for a natural glam look. They aren't in your face or distracting. I do wish the band was a little thicker and these kept their shape better.
Rachel N.
Plano, TX
I love using Ardell lashes because they're really affordable and I like how they're thin and are easy to apply. They look really good and I love how they have so many styles.