BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Fashion Lash Black 107
  • "Love how they lasted so long love the packaging easy to apply worth the money and I recommend to other people as well" in 10 reviews
  • "I love these for gala season. They add so much drama to my makeup without being too over the top. The price is right and I always wash and reuse them so I get a lot of wear from them. Love!" in 5 reviews
Karolina U.
As a pageant girl, to me, there is not better brand of false lashes than Ardell. I love their wispies specifically, but any cut and shape of theirs is great and long lasting. Between you and I, I still have mine on from Sunday and it's the middle of a Wednesday!
Hava A.
Niles, IL
Love how full this product was and very easy to use! My clients love them just as much! I buy mine from Ulta Beauty! I would recommend this brand to anyone! They are reasonably priced
Kelly R.
Frisco, TX
I love dramatic falsies and these did not disappoint! Paired with the ardell glue, they stayed put all day and night through a wedding, reception AND after party. I would recommend them ten times over!
Kelsey F.
Haymarket, VA
These are my every day eyelashes! They stay on all day! I always buy them at Ulta with my rewards card to receive points. I would recommend any eyelash by Ardell!
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
I feel like I have used pretty much all of the different Ardell lashes and they all hold up the same- comfortable, flexible and are very easy to apply.
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite and go to False lashes All though and still have not found the perfect glue These eyelashes just go perfect with any occasion
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite eye lashes out!! They last for a while and can be reused. They make my eyes pop and I always get compliments when I wear them.
Sadie E.
Ardell lashes are the best drug store lashes in my opinion. You can resuse them and they last awhile, they're gorgeous and affordable.
Elizabuck$ B.
Houston , TX
Great lashes, I clean them and reuse them often. They are affordable and convenient to use and apply. Would buy again.
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
these are always my go to for false lashes, I always use these for my nights out or date nights. definitely a must buy.