BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - DEMI Fashion Lash Black 102
  • "I LOVE THESE LASHES. I use these for natural and dramatic looks. I would definitely recommend to any beginner. They are very affordable and the lash band is very easy to use." in 11 reviews
  • "I don't purchase fake lashes often but when I do, I go with Ardell. I have never had a bad experience with these. They are easy to apply and last all night. The prices are good and they are easy to find. They are also super comfortable to wear which is not common with false lashes!" in 5 reviews
nika k.
My favourite lashes for an everyday look. Looks and feels so natural. Easy to use and cut to your eye shape. Looks super natural and very comfortable that I wear them everyday with any simple look.
Monica G.
beaumont, CA
I love that these lashes come in packs because i always always have to have lashes on so being able to buy in one pack is very handy. These lashes are similar to the whispies which i love but they have their own unique look to them and looks wonderful with a cat eye.
Nelly b.
I love these lashes! Easy to apply and look so natural. Whenever I wear these people look twice and ask if they are natural. If you want a pretty but natural last try these!
Tina M.
My go to lashes are these right here. Stunning length and blend easily with my natural lashes. I get so many compliments when I wear them out. Such great quality for such an affordable price.
Ariel C.
These are my fave Ardell lash. I like how it gives you both a natural look but enhances the eyes. Easy to put on and comfortable. Always a must buy for me.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Nice lashes and the price is even better they have a very thin invisible ban and are easy to apply . I only wear them on occasion but could be used daily
Karina M.
Huntsville, AL
Great affordable lashes. Don’t look or feel “plastiky” like drug store lashes tend to be. Only wish the lash band were a little thicker.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Ardell has alot of different style lashes to chose from. I particularly like the look of these, the give a mild dramatic effect.
Bri
The band on these lashes are extremely comfortable and easy to apply/remove. I can get these from my local drug store.
Ally H.
Chesapeake, VA
These are the only lashes I use. The shape is so beautiful. I do have to trim them a little on the ends so they fit.