BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - DEMI Fashion Lash Black 102
  • "I LOVE THESE LASHES. I use these for natural and dramatic looks. I would definitely recommend to any beginner. They are very affordable and the lash band is very easy to use." in 11 reviews
  • "I don't purchase fake lashes often but when I do, I go with Ardell. I have never had a bad experience with these. They are easy to apply and last all night. The prices are good and they are easy to find. They are also super comfortable to wear which is not common with false lashes!" in 5 reviews
Bayley C.
As a dance performer you can never have too many false lashes and this is a go to brand of mine. They are affordable and look great and I love that I can pick these up at my local store. I will definitely buy again
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Stunning eyelashes they definitely make a huge difference when it comes to going all glammed up ...make up for like a wedding or special occasion .I always go to these eyelashes one I want to to the next step makeup wise! Great value I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
Krishanda U.
Knoxville , TN
Love, love, love. These make my makeup looks go 0 to 100. I think they're hard to apply but that's because I'm a beginner. Otherwise, this product is great.
Natalie P.
State College, PA
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
These are my favorite ardell lashes, I prefer a flirty wispy look and these def give you that effect. I’m not a huge fan of ardell lashes as a whole but if I’m in a pinch these are the ones I would grab!!
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
These lashes are light, natural and durable all at the same time. They have a barely there feel to them. This is what I love about the lashes. These are great for everyday wear. However, if you want to get just a little bit fancy, they are a perfect match for simple beauty.
Rachel B.
Redding , CA
My absolute favorite falsies. They are such a good price, very easy to put on and very natural looking while also giving your eyes a great boost. In pictures they make your eyes look amazing and I always tell my friends about these.
Sarah B.
I love the Ardell brand for false lashes. The demi and demi whispies are my personal favorites. The price is great and the quality is consistent. You can also purchase them just about anywhere, unlike some more expensive brands.
Emilee E.
I think Ardel has the best everyday lashes! If you want a dramatic look I don’t recommend! I buy mine from Walmart and I buy them sometimes in bulk! Easy to apply and comfy all day I have no issues with them