BY ARDELL

False Eyelashes to dazzle any moment. Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 3 Pack see more...

(3 Pack) ARDELL Cirque Du Soleil WORLDS AWAY False Eyelashes - Fantasy
  • "Amazing lashes, my absolute favourites! These look natural yet have both length and volume and are super easy to apply. I test out other lashes but always seem to come back to these, I also found I could reuse them quite a few times before they started to go funny." in 7 reviews
Aiyana J.
Suitland, MD
These lashes are great super soft and long. Also very easy to apply, I got mine at a local beauty supply store for around $6. I love the length of these lashes and how they appear natural. I was also able to wear a good 2-3 times
Maribel G.
These lashes are good, but I personally prefer the wispy lashes. These ones did not meet my expectations, they are more for girls who have bigger eyes, mine are small so the wispy ones look better on mine. The lashes aren't bad at all. I'm just sharing my opinion.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Great for a Halloween look, but not for everyday. Perfect if you’re smoking out an eye look. The band is great and will hold up all night, but is a little thick so must be hidden well with eyeliner. Available at my Local Walmart.
Allison F.
Love the look these give your eyes ones applied they are beautiful on and very wearable! Very easy to apply and fit right to the lid (no cutting necessary) highly recommend!
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
I used these lashes before in an emergency situation, where I lost the last pair of the lash pack I usually use. This was a fun, and pretty pair of lashes that I wore that night, however, I feel like they aren't very natural looking. And when I buy unnatural looking lashes, then at least they have to be super dramatic, but Ardell doesn't have much of a selection on that side of the spectrum either. But they are definitely convenient and cheap
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
These are so flowy and dreamy. I love the magical energy they bring to my makeup look. I like the long length as well. I can't wait to get my hands on another pair. They do last long if you treat them right! I would recommend these if that's your style!
Aspen E.
Denver
I LOVE all of the ARDELL lashes! The band is thin which makes it very easy to apply. The eyelashes look very natural and don't both me during the day. Reasonably priced and you can wear them multiple times which I like. Very easy to get the glue off
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
Emily S.
Easy to apply and very natural looking! Perfect for a simple night out or a function for work! Affordable and nice packaging, would continue to purchase. My go to falsies!
Ariail H.
Charlotte, NC
These lashes are a great length and very easy to apply. I will always use duo glue so I can’t tell you how the glue that is included works!