(3 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit

by Ardell

Kit contains: Brow Defining Palette ? Wax Grooming Pencil ? Duo Brow Brush Net Wt.: Palette 0.14 oz / 4 g Wax Pencil: 0.08 oz / 2.3 g

[product:6-pack-ardell-brow-defining-kit]A Anybody else used this i think its abs fab
Start your review of (3 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit!
Perth
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
I use this product everyday and it is one of my favourites. The only problem is that it breaks really easily. This product also lasts a long time as I have probably used the same one everyday since the beginning of last year.
Santiago
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
I love the shadow for eyebrows, it is pigmented and leaves a natural finish, the only bad thing is that the wax does not seal well, but I like the finish and the usefulness of this shadow #LoveMakeup #LoveEyebrows
Telford
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
I really like the brush, it’s one of my favourites to use for my brows. This is the product that I use for every day makeup as powder is much more natural looking - in my opinion. I ordered this on beauty bay for a very reasonable price. The only reason I knocked a star off was due to the wax pencil, I almost felt like it was too waxey to serve it’s purpose, nevertheless the rest of the set works just fine without using the pencil.
regina, SK
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
This brow kit is super affordable and super awesome! I can use it on literally anyone! The wax stick helps to make the shadow last longer and comes out more pigmented than without using the wax! Also, another great benefit Is the brow gel! The brow gel helps to hold my brow hairs in place without them moving out of place through the day!
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
I have the whole kit but I'm talking about the palette. It has got 4 all round shades to meet everyone's eyebrow colour also it has got a highlight brow colour which I love. I really do recommend this to others.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
This is my go to eyebrow kit! I got it at winners for about $5 and use it every single day! You can mix the colours to create the perfect shade. And the brow wax is perfect for maintaining that beautiful shape.
Brisbane
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
I've been using this kit for over a year now. Would recommend for beginners trying to learn how to fill their brows. Price is reasonable. I purchase at my local drugstore. I would buy again.
birmingham
(3 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit uploaded by Toni H.
Review for: (6 Pack) ARDELL Brow Defining Kit
Long lasting, amazing pigmentation, the set it worth the money and i would most definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
birmingham