BY AQUAPHOR

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 072140021795New Aquaphor Ointment Body Spray is a breakthrough innovation that immediately soothes, and relieves dry, rough skin all day. The cooling spray is easy to apply and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Other than a... see more...

STEPHANIE A.
This product works miracles for dry, cracked feet. My feet are super dry and after using this product, it made them smooth and renewed. The only thi g I don't like is the chunks that come out when sprayed. Other than that, its an amazing product!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I've tried and sampled a loooooot of lotions and body sprays but this was one of the worst. I used it on my legs because my skin was really dry from a long traveling and not using body lotion for a while. First of all, the horrible smell punched me in the face. It was literally like spray paint or pure aerosol. My husband asked me if I painted somethind instead of telling me-oh you smell wonderful darling. Second, it was like a grease sitting on me which got sticky and annoying and never actually soaked in. And the second day I came in my bathroom I almost killed my self from the residues on the floor. It might help to dry skin but you will suffer from the beginning till the end. No thank you.

Walmart