BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAndalou Naturals
3 Pack - Brightening Probiotic Plus+ C Renewal Cream 17 oz

3 Pack - Andalou Naturals Brightening Probiotic Plus+ C Renewal Cream 1.7 oz

by Andalou Naturals

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 859975002300Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results. Fruit Stem Cell Complex and vitamin C effectively slow cellular damage,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Andalou Naturals Brightening Probiotic Plus+ C Renewal Cream 1.7 oz!
Terri B.
York, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer. It’s light and absorbs quick. I really like the fresh citrus smell. I received a sample of this and was impressed, I plan to purchase and continue to use it. I just love how light and refreshing it feels.
Kristin P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this cream! I’ve been using it for a couple years. Light enough but still hydrating enough to use at night. It have never clogged my pores or given me any breakouts. The jar also lasts a couple months.
Brook P.
Fort Collins, CO
I took this to my dermatologist who told me this would fade my sun spots but would be a slow process which is fine with me. She recommended to wear during the day with a spf. It’s a good morning moisturizer plus it smells great.
Amiti L.
I'm really loving this so far! This didn't deliver that instant glow that my vitamin c serums do. However, with continued use, my skin looks like it has a natural, healthy glow. I love the light, citrus scent of this moisturizer and it isn't tacky or sticky like other vitamin c products. It's been great for my combination skin and keeping it feeling balanced. My new favorite affordable moisturizer.
Victoria S.
Capitola, CA
3 Pack - Andalou Naturals Brightening Probiotic Plus+ C Renewal Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Victoria S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just started to use a month ago and I'm in love so far. My skin is happier after tried. I highly recommend it. By the way my skin is really sensitive and it's working just great.
Norhan A.
brampton
3 Pack - Andalou Naturals Brightening Probiotic Plus+ C Renewal Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Norhan A.
Purchased at: LiLumia
I am using this cream for a month now as i got it inside my lola beauty box, i love the orange smell which come from it also i feel my skin tone became more brighter but not as i am expect.i will keep using it and see the final results
Twinkle T.
Nepean, ON
This has very strong citrus smell I believe and I just bought this I actually dont mind but it's very strong its moisturizing and I love the fact that it absorbs very quickly do give it a try.

Looking for your answer?