Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorAdore
3 Pack - Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz

3 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz

by Adore

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 661157100786Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color 1 Piece - 4 Ounce (118ml) Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color

3 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz ? It's been awhile since I didn't put any color to my hair I would to try Adore out does this work and how does it last for.
Start your review of 3 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz!
Kelia S.
ohio
Review for: 3 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
Heyyyyy… let me start by saying this dye works miracles. I had burgundy hair and I tried a specific brand of blue dye that turned my hair into a rainbow Couple weeks after I bought and adore red semi permanent dye and decided to try it in my rainbow hair. I was a bit pessimistic because the first one was a failure and I wasn’t bleaching it or anything just apply red dye Let me sayyyy!!! The result blew my mind… all my hair was bright red and beautiful. It was just even with color vibrant and everybody liked it. It didn’t stain my hair line because I used Vaseline but the results really shook me
Niki S.
I love adore semi permanent colors. They work so good and show up so vibrantly. I recently colored my hair red and used Adore hair color I believe its called Ruby Red. Ive gotten so many compliments on it. I have ppl even changing their hair color to this. So that's how good they are. And you can use them on wigs and synthetics.
Khija R.
Review for: 3 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
Unless your hair is already blonde or a light color, this will not show or work. It showed in my hair only in the sun but it does last for a very long time, unlike all the other semi-permanent hair colors which faded every wash. It also does not bleed on your shirts so that’s a plus.
Taylah S.
New Orleans
Review for: 4 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
I absolutely love using Adore products when dying my wigs for clients. I mix and match all types of colors to get vibrant results.
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Review for: 4 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
I loveeee adore hair dye. It’s the only hair dye that I use. They color was expected , although I think I may have purchased the wrong color of brown but I still liked how it came out. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to dye their hair but doesn’t wanna go permanent.
Yvonne R.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 6 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
Used to be my go to shade. Must use over lightened hair. Long lasting and usually only around $5. This shade is so pretty and I’d def recommend this product.
Vanessa S.
Victorville
Review for: 2 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
It smells good , wouldn’t use again . The color would turn different after a week &’ it wouldn’t take a permanent dye .
Brittany G.
Decatur, GA
Review for: 6 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
Long lasting color, great price, does not run, does not damage my hair. I have been purchasing this brand of products for years
Zedrina J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 6 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
Very rich in color. Color also last a very long time. I use it on all of my wigs putting it straight into the hair or even water coloring and it comes out beautiful every time. Great product for an affordable price
ive B.
Jos
Review for: 6 Pack - Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Rich Amber 4 oz
This here is a great product for hair coloring. Its lasts pretty well. Very safe, has good ingredients that won't damage your hair, it also doesn't fade easily. I purchased 3 colors. The magenta has my heart. And its also very affordable. Doesn't make hair frizzy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kavita Devi G.