BY ACT #12 in Mouthwash

ACT® Kids Bubblegum Blowout® Anticavity Fluoride Rinse. #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand†. Alcohol free. Swish away particles brushing may miss helps prevent cavities. ADA accepted American Dental Association®. Sodium fluoride 0.05%. Important:... see more...

Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Sanford, ME
I can remember using this as a child. I always loved that it was easy to premeasure the amount of mouthwash that you needed simply by a squeeze of a bottle. There was always fun characters of my favorite shows on the bottle.

Today my children use this mouthwash as well, they love the sweet bubblegum flavor and I love how it helps to add a 2 layer of protection and cleaning to my children's oral health routine.

I never have to fight with them to use their mouthwash...and as all parents know, one less battle is always a plus!
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
This isn't just for kids! I love the flavor. It's not too strong, doesn't bite, and leaves your mouth fresh. Just water it down a bit, if you'd like. Beats the bejeebers out of the spearmint flavor and others. This one wins hands-down! My son also loves the taste of this one. he asks to use it every time he is done brushing his teeth. Definitely a must have in our bathroom.
Erin W.
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
My daughter loves this mouthwash. She is seven and she is excited to use this in the morning and at night when she brushes her teeth. She sees me using my mouthwash and had been begging for her own, but she doesn't like overpowering mint flavors. This is a fantastic alternative that gets her excited about cleaning her teeth.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN
My kids use this a few times a week after brushing their teeth. The flavor helps them keep it in their mouth longer than something harsh like listerine and the easy measure lid makes sure they don't use too much. Fluoride just scares me with all of the recent studies linking it to cancer and other long-term diseases.
Damiana S.
Damiana S.
Englewood, CO
The mouthwash itself is great it does what its supposed to do and kids love to use it. But its flavor is atrocious. My neices will load up and pmay using this and then theyre all clean and set for school but they smell like bubblegum its evil.
But all in all the product itself works so ya!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
My kids were given this by their dentist and they actually liked using it. They care about flavor, and I care whether or not it works. It seems to be a winner on both fronts. Less cavities and they stick with it because they love the flavor. I would definitely recommend this product.
karis r.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I just bought this for my son and he likes it. He has just learned to spit and having the nice see through bottle helps to. He points to it and says bubble gum mommy I need to clean my mouth. Having a fun taste makes it fun for him to keep his teeth clean. I love this product.
Myia S.
Myia S.
Glen burnie
My daughter absolutely loves this stuff and so do I. It taste good to her so it makes her want to brush her teeth. When she doing to the dentist we get nothing but compliments. This product keeps my daughters teeth extra clean and her breath fresh. She can't get enough
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tupelo, MS
Act mouthwash for kids is a great product. It helps prevents cavities. Our dentist recommended it. We purchased this product at Kroger. My kids enjoy the flavor. We are definitely repeat users of this product. Acts mouthwash has made this mom extremely satisfied.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
Even though I'm not a kid I'm still 100% pleased with this product!! The taste is magnificent and I've been using it for as long as I can remember, and I've always seen and felt great results. Packaging is easy, and I would recommend it to anyone