MakeupAbsolute New York
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke

(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke

Whether you need ultra fine precision, or dramatic definition, discover your inner eye expert with these six specially designed felt tip liners. Each dispenses a pigmented, ultra black formula that boasts budge proof, smudge proof wear. Duo Stroke:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke!
antioch
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
omggg, so i just started using this eyeliner and it’s really cute. it makes it look so gooddd and i’ve never done eyeliner before. i use it everytime i do my makeup now. i would definitely recommend this to others i love it and i think you will too!!
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Daniela L.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
🔆I recommend this liquid liner, I found in Marshall’s store, I loved this one, for my eyes, before party 🎈 👍🏼 🔆 recomiendo este delineador líquido, lo encontré en la tienda de Marshalls; me encanta para mis ojos antes de la fiesta 🥳
Boston, MA
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Daiana G.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: (6 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke
This liner is so good! I have a problem with rubbing my eyes and this liner is super hard to smudge. Honestly I'm so happy I got this.
Boston, MA
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Daiana G.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
It's a little mess. You have to be careful to make sure you're not pressing too hard or it'll just run in all directions but overall if you have a steady hand it looks great. It's a good liner and pretty low in price.
Gonzales, LA
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Kayy M.
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Kayy M.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
Super convenient & Easy to apply. This honestly a life savier, especially if your on the go. There very pigmented, easy to apply and there’s no running. I’m all for an ombré look and this is exactly what you get. I totally recommend (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke . 5 stars from me.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: (6 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke
I wanted to try these because there water proof they work great however don’t keep over tracing to much it kinda rubs but without that flaw it works
Poughkeepsie, NY
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Pam Y.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
My holy grail eyeliner!! I’m on my fourth one and have bought a few, stocking up for the future. The tip is perfectly firm with some mild flexibility. It stays on with no problems and I have extremely oily skin! It’s a perfect color and is super lightweight and long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! I love it!
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The thing with this product is that it helps make the perfect winged eyeliner. it has a thick side and a thin side. I usually use the thin side to make the wing and the thick side for the actual eyelid. It works so well.
El Paso, TX
1,018 reviews
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Rabeea P.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
Love this eye liner. You definitely get your money's worth with this eye liner. It's so easy to apply and it goes on smoothly. It dries easily and stays all day or until you remove your makeup. I use it every other day and it does last a long time as it's 2 sided.
dingmans ferry
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Duo Stroke uploaded by Nikki P.
Review for: Absolute New York Liquid Liner, Duo Stroke, 1.6 Oz
This eyeliner works wonders on my eyes. Makes my eyes look bigger, and wider. And I like the colors. I also like how on one side is thick [email protected] other side thin, 2 in one to make a better wing. And yes I would recommend because it’s so very affordable.

Looking for your answer?