MakeupAbsolute New York
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble

(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble

Whether you need ultra fine precision, or dramatic definition, discover your inner eye expert with these six specially designed felt tip liners. Each dispenses a pigmented, ultra black formula that boasts budge proof, smudge proof wear. Double Trouble:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble!
Yanil C.
Amherst, MA
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble uploaded by Yanil C.
I like this eyeliner, it gives you the option of two in one, so you decide which side to use according to your make up. For me dries fast so you don't get a mess when applying this product and yes is easy to apply. I recommend this one 😊
Ivanna B.
Las Vegas, NV
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble uploaded by Ivanna B.
I really like this eyeliner. It gives you two different brush sizes that allow you to have a better control of what kind of eyeliner you want. it’s also super affordable and very pigmented. It can be found at Marshall’s
Alexandra Z.
San Diego
Amazing product! The liquid eyeliner stays on for a long time without smudging. I like that there’s two different size tips into one.
daijah B.
Florence, SC
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble uploaded by daijah B.
Review for: (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble
After Using this product i can Honestly say its my go to product. I have trouble using liquid liners so the felt tip gets the job done. And the two differnt size tips make everything even better. I do feel as though the tips dry out quickly but i just go between the two different tips.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Eye Expert Liners - Double Trouble
I have been trying different liquid eyeliners and aside from KVD they have pretty munched failed. Then one day my friend says have you tried the Absolute brand. I tried it and it is amazing. It stayed on all day. If you find this at a Marshall’s or TJMaxx BUY IT!!

Looking for your answer?