MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersAbsolute New York
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Correct N Cover Dark Circle Concealer Light

(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Correct N Cover Dark Circle Concealer Light

Banish dark circles with Correct N Cover! This multitasking, under eye wonder boasts three functions in one correcting discoloration, brightening darkness, and concealing imperfections for an instantly refreshed, youthful appearance. The lightweight...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Correct N Cover Dark Circle Concealer Light!
Catherine N.
(3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Correct N Cover Dark Circle Concealer Light uploaded by Catherine N.
Review for: (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Correct N Cover Dark Circle Concealer Light
Discovered the Absolute NY flagship the other day! They had a good sale so picked up a few things I had been thinking of adding to my routine. This product is great for dark under eyes. I use after eye cream, sometimes with primer and setting powder. It eliminates using corrector and concealer on top but creases a bit. Will keep playing
Jeannette C.
Centennial, CO
It was a great concealer but unfortunately the light color just wasn’t light enough for me and it had more of a pink/yellow undertone and I need a neutral. It is a really good product to conceal blemishes for full coverage if it’s close to your tone and shade but I’m ghostly pale to translucent porcelain skin and just didn’t match me enough to pull it off.
Christine K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Medium
I have a hard time finding something to cover my dark under eye circles. This is the first product that I found that matches my skin and conceals them nicely for the price. Even used it to lighten up a bruise I had. My friends noticed that I look more rested since I started using this concealer, before the light one I was using made it obvious that it was makeup. Give this product a try even on uneven skin tone spots.

Looking for your answer?