3 oz Russell Stover Chocolates uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 3 oz Russell Stover Chocolates see more...

Amber V.
Amber V.
This was my first time trying these. I saw them in a video on YouTube and knew I had to try them. They're crunchy and coconutty and chocolatey at once my only complaint is that they are a bit messy, as the chocolate melts instantly once it's in your hands.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
Surprisingly good! Super coconuty and very nice milk chocolate. Both of those combine make such an amazing combination of flavors.
Lea L.
Lea L.
Janesville, WI
Anything coconut and I'm there! Delicious! Mix it with chocolate... Pure bliss!!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
I love this it taste so great and is worth the cost you spend I love to eat sweets
Heather G.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
One of my favorite things to eat around Easter time! I love coconut and these are great.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Shreveport, LA
Love Russell Stover candy and love coconut!!! Russell Stover is the best candy around,
I think this is great chocolate! I especially like coconut and chocolate together!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Love russell stover brand candies! They are so yummy and these wafers taste great!
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Yummy! But a little gritty. I'd love for there to be more creaminess to the clusters, but I am a huge fan of the flavor. These are always the first to go from my candy boxes!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are divine! The chocolate is creamy and there is a lot of coconut inside! I can't just eat one! They're perfect to fit in your purse for a pick me up!