BY 3 MUSKETEERS #60 in Candy Bars

Big on chocolate, not on fat, with 45% less fat than other chocolate bars, the original 3 Musketeers Bar tastes light, airy and full of fluffy goodness. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Janeth O.
Cartersville, GA
A great tasting candy bar By The Reviewer Formerly Known as Kurt Johnson March 28, 2013 The 3 Musketeers bar has been a staple of the Mars candy company since it was introduced in 1932. At that time, the 3 Musketeers were three little candy bars with different flavored nougat chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Well, it was found that the chocolate was by far the most popular, so the other bars went away, and the 3 Musketeers became one bar. 3 Musketeers is a great, soft candy bar that weighs in at 2.13 ounces, and has 260 calories and 8 grams of fat. It does not contain nuts, which makes it a good choice in case anyone you know has a nut allergy, and it does not contain caramel, which makes it a good choice for kids with braces. (Heck, when I had my braces, 3 Musketeers became my candy bar of choice, and it still has a favored spot in my sweet-tooth!) This is a great tasting candy bar, and a good choice if you are buying candy bars for others such as a soccer team, or whatnot. I highly recommend this classic candy bar! 9 of 9 people found this review helpful Not Helpful Helpful
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Recently discovered o can find these little guys at the dollar tree by my house so I'm guessing I can get them anywhere although I've yet to find them outside of Halloween. I like taking a few of these and some other lower calorie treats and putting them into little ziplock baggies so I limit myself on treats for the month. It's a great way to enjoy all my little favorites without over doing it and the smooth soft texture and light chocolate flavor is something k refuse to part with
Gabby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I would definitely give the 3 museteers miniature bars 5 stars because they are so convenient. Everytime I go to work with my dad there is one guy grom a particular company, they call him the candyman because he literally always has candy! I mean this guy has 3 musketeers, snickers, swedish fish, starburst you name it! (See what i did there? No...ok) Anywho, so when I stop by the candyman's office, I always make sure to pick up some 3 musketeers.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
How can you not love the taste of a 3 Musketeers candy bar? I keep a bag of the mini bars at my desk and I will have one almost everyday! They are very affordable and you can buy them just about anywhere! If you have not tried the mini bars I suggest you keeping a little bag at your desk. Also try them when they are chilled, in the refrigerator or freezer, gives them a little extra crunch and they are so good!
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
I like 3 muskateers bars and thought this was a good price for the amount you get. BUT when the packages were opened almost every bar was squished, bent and the chocolate broken up & crumbly. I did not bother to call Amazon because the candy was edible but just another reason that it makes me think twice about ordering again. I think the candy was past the expiration date but the date was not legible!
Abby Y.
Three Musketeers - can you really go wrong? This is but another of the classic candy bars that I absolutely love. The chocolate is creamy and the nougat filling is just delicious. You can usually find these at your average supermarket for a good price. I prefer the bag of minis to an average bar, because you get more bang for your buck! I highly recommend this.
angie m.
I was at the store and happened to see a bag of these mini 3 Musketeers bars. I love the regular sized bars, however I couldn't resist myself, I had to purchase them. Once I was able to try the mini version, I could not stop eating them. They are so good, and so convenient because of their size. I would reccomend them!
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
This is good for when you have a craving and you don't want to open a big bar of chocolate because you do not know if you are going to want to finish it all. So this is good just to satisfy a little craving so I do really like this product. And I do really buy this a lot I think is a good value for your money
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
These mini candy cars are both delightful and addicting! The chocolate on the outside is soft and creamy and the middle is light and fluffy, yet when it hits the tongue is seems to be slightly gooey. The chocolate isn't too rich so it can be used to clean any bad taste from the mouth. Will buy over and over.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
Ultimate favorite candy bar. So soft like a marshmallows but no it's chocolate! No I don't eat it very often (only because it's not very good for you) but I do love the flavor and how cheap the candy bars are. Oh and they're so cute! Very good to use when you want to decorate your table with bowls of candy.
Vaishali J.