BY 3 MUSKETEERS

Big on chocolate, not on fat, with 45% less fat than other chocolate bars, the original 3 Musketeers Bar tastes light, airy and full of fluffy goodness. see more...

Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I have a chocolate craving for a smooth taste this is my candy bar. I love to pass these out for Halloween too. If we have any left overs I get to eat some. These are so light and fluffy tasting and the price is great. I highly recommend this product.
lori c.
I love these tiny little squares of yumminess! They are just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth without overdoing it! I add them to my family's stockings every year, as well as gift baskets or containers for friends and co-workers. We also keep them in our candy drawer at the office for those times when you just NEED a bite of chocolate! :) I would definitely recommend them!
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
How can you not love the taste of a 3 Musketeers candy bar? I keep a bag of the mini bars at my desk and I will have one almost everyday! They are very affordable and you can buy them just about anywhere! If you have not tried the mini bars I suggest you keeping a little bag at your desk. Also try them when they are chilled, in the refrigerator or freezer, gives them a little extra crunch and they are so good!
Heather S.
Theodore, AL
I absolutely adore 3 Musketeers Minis! They are perfect for that 3 am craving something sweet whilst awakening to potty. You can conquer that craving with these without having to worry about over indulging! They are the perfect size! They are even great for sharing if you're into that kind of thing.
Becca C.
I prefer the minis to the full sized bars because you get more chocolate per bite. It also makes me feel like I'm not eating as much, which may not be a great thing. But it makes me feel better. I love how light and fluffy these are, but too much chocolate makes my teeth hurt. We all have to make some sacrifices.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
The Candy Bowl @ work has these on constant rotation- good for my heart- not good for my waistline (since they are so good and irresistible) I love the miniature's because sometimes you do not want to commit to the full size candy bar. Always a classic and I have loved them since I was a child.
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
These mini candy cars are both delightful and addicting! The chocolate on the outside is soft and creamy and the middle is light and fluffy, yet when it hits the tongue is seems to be slightly gooey. The chocolate isn't too rich so it can be used to clean any bad taste from the mouth. Will buy over and over.
Carina D.
My family and I constantly purchase these at the supermarket for a couple of quick bites throughout the week, and sometimes for some parties and events we hold. While you can't compare them to the full size bars, they're still good enough to fulfill that sugar craving!
Holley T.
These are great for when company comes over, or if I want a little treat without feeling guilty. I love that they are individually wrapped so that I can take them anywhere. They are affordable, and delicious. I would recommend these to others.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Se Trata De Uno de mis dulces Favoritos. Nunca se Teñido con Problema de la ONU ellos- sin que Teñido Nada que Haya Sido aplastado, derretido, Y NINGUNO Que tenía justo el envoltorio sellado pecado dulces baño ella.  El relleno de mousse de Estós Han Sido siempre fresco.  Sin duda recomiendo ESTOS.  Son muy ligero, que me encanta.
Vaishali J.