BY 3 MUSKETEERS

3musketeers fun size 11 oz

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Less calories and lighter than most other candy bars and now they come in so many different flavors...Just bought the hot cocoa flavor and it was great" in 59 reviews
  • "These are my 2 year olds favorite candy, I always by them when I am at the grocery story so when he is good he can have a special treat" in 54 reviews
  • "3 Musketeers is one of my all time favorite candy bars, they are light and fluffy and have just the right amount of chocolate." in 27 reviews
  • "I have braces and had just recently gotten my bands tightened so I was looking for a chocolate bar that was soft and didn't have anything crunchy in it but was still tasty and 3 musketeers did not disappoint!" in 24 reviews
  • "My favorite part is it is lower in calories and when you get the bite size you can have just one to ease your sweet tooth. " in 15 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
3 Musketeers Candy Bar Unwrapped Bites for as long as I can remember I've always requested Three Musketeer candy bars from my parents or anyone else who is willing to buy me a candy bar for $0.25 way back in the day. It was my favorite candy bar and I had a certain way I love to eat it. First you would unwrap the whole candy bar not just part of it you take the whole candy bar out of the package. Second, then you eat all the chocolate off of half of it. Third, then you eat the chewy gooey gooey nougat Center. Fourth you eat the rest of the candy bar chocolate and with the gooey nougat Center and that was my method of eating the candy bar. I remember my mom telling me just eat the whole candy bar you're making a mess of your hands with all that chocolate. I would definitely recommend this candy bar to anyone it tastes great and it's fun to eat in different ways. You can also come up with creative ways of having his candy bar. For instance, did you know that if you cut it up into squares and then put it in a peanut butter cookie batter and then cook the cookies that you could have a Three Musketeer peanut butter cookie. Or am I the only one that likes that.?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used to have a 3 Musketeers bar almost every day after school, and I remember it being the greatest chocolate bar ever,...

Fast forward to now as an adult, and I could barely finish a bite. The fluffy nougat has a nauseating chocolate flavor that’s way too rich and almost tastes fake. The outer chocolate shell is hard and doesn’t melt at all. I was supremely dissatisfied and it didn’t live up to my childhood memories at all. I’m wondering if the recipe for the bar has changed, or maybe my tastes have just matured, but I will not be buying a 3 Musketeers chocolate bar ever again. There’s so many better chocolates out there... This one was way disappointing.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
Not my favorite. If it was the last chocolate on earth, I'd eat it. The texture is really funky to me and the taste is a weird intermediate between chocolate and not chocolate. Too fluffy. I've never purchased one of these bc I always rather invest my money in something a little more solid. I got these while trick or treating or would have one if it was the last thing in a candy bowl in a waiting room, but that's as far as my relationship with 3 Musketeers goes.
troian e.
lite not stuffy!!
I just like this bar as it is not heavy chocolate plus a bit less in calories and fat though i do agree if one eats chocolate it should be dark.
I tend to mix one of this snack bars with a very dark bar so the taste is not so strong or overwhelming.
just enough for after dinner treat!!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Fun Size more...
I haven't had one of these in forever and seeing this made me want one so bad. I would eat these like crack. I love them so much. They are creamy and the right amount of chocolate. I read that they had different flavors now which is something that i didn't even know so im gonna hop off here and get one in every flavor. You all should do the same.
Katie K.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: 3 Musketeers Bar 2.13 oz more...
A while back my sister got this for me. It was the beginning of fall, so still pretty hot, and I’d recently helped her skip some classes so this was my reward. However, I had a tennis match after school, but knew the candy was going to melt so gulped them down right beforehand. It tasted amazing going down. Fluffy like a cloud but dense enough to make you feel full. Unfortunately, it didn’t taste the same coming back up.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 3 Musketeers Bar 2.13 oz more...
This candy bar isn’t that thrilling to me. It’s just fluff covered in a thin layer of regular old chocolate. There’s nothing special about it. If I’m gonna have a candy bar I want it to have more to it! This one is just boring to me. But my nana loves it. So maybe it’s for people who have no teeth?
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 3 Musketeers Bar 2.13 oz, Miniatures, Fun Size, Bars, Funsize more...
I have always enjoyed 3 Musketeers, but I have been really into them lately. I love how light and fluffy nougat that is unlike any other candy bar. They are sweeter than other candy bars though so I am typically fine with only having one bar, whereas with other candy bars I am left wanting more.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 2.13 oz, 3 Musketeers Bar 2.13 oz, Bars, Funsize more...
3 Musketeers is the candy bar of my choice when I'm wanting a candy a bit lighter and less sweet. It has a little less calories than most other candies and candy bars and isn't too much at a time. The fluffy light nougat center is so good and pairs well with the thin coating of chocolate.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Candy Bar 2.13 oz more...
3 Musketeer's bars are okay. They're good to fix your sweet tooth craving, but it never truly satisfies me. It's really light which is good if you don't want something that'll weigh you down. I just think it's a waste of calories to be quite honest haha
patty a.
Do you buy these on a regular basis?
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
What are your opinions of the "spin-off" versions of three musketeers? Brilliant or stick with the original?!
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
Anyone else eat the chocolate outside first and then savor the nougat by itself?
Margaret F.
This might sound weird but I've never had a musketeer are they good?
dynashia g.
Orlando, FL
Have anyone ever tried frying these?