Add a Photo

#7 in Candy Bars
Photos (47)
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Fun Size
The 3 Musketeers bar has been a staple of the Mars candy company since it was introduced in 1932. At that time, the 3 Musketeers were three little candy bars with different flavored nougat - chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Well, it was found that the chocolate was by far the most popular, so the other bars went away, and the 3 Musketeers became one bar.

3 Musketeers is a great, soft candy bar that weighs in at 2.13 ounces, and has 260 calories and 8 grams of fat. It does not contain nuts, which makes it a good choice in case anyone you know has a nut allergy, and it does not contain caramel, which makes it a good choice for kids with braces. (Heck, when I had my braces, 3 Musketeers became my candy bar of choice, and it still has a favored spot in my sweet-tooth!)

This is a great tasting candy bar, and a good choice if you are buying candy bars for others - such as a soccer team, or whatnot. I highly recommend this classic candy bar!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
The 3 Musketeers Candy Bar is a milk chocolate candy with an "airy" type of filling beneath the hard chocolate shell exterior. It is more light weight compared to other chocolate bars, but with this, comes fewer calories for those that are health-conscious. The texture is light when you bite into it, with a non-solid core- there is a marshmallow-like filling inside that is not gooey or sticky like caramel or other chocolate fillings (which means no pesky sticking to your teeth!). Overall, the 3 Musketeers Candy Bar is satisfying, yet still light enough that you do not feel sick or nauseous after eating it. Additionally, it is a great choice for someone on a diet or watching their weight who wants to "splurge" without doing too much damage in terms of calorie intake. The taste itself is subject to individual opinion, but the chocolate itself is high quality and tastes great if you like milk chocolate.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
The insides have a real lightness to them, this really feels like whipped chocolate, but with a pull almost of a toffee. It doesn't have the chew or any kind of stickiness that toffee does, it just has a nice pull. Like the way you wish marshmallows pulled only it doesn't have the annoying gummy after-texture of your average marshmallow. This is light, chocolatey goodness. I think its actually made from whipped eggs and sugar and then flavored with chocolate, so that may help. Looking at the cross section you can really see that this chocolate bar even has tiny bubbles in the fluff, its just that airy.
Midaa H.
Midaa H.
Southfield , MI
My favorite kind of candy bar has to be the Three Musketeers bar. There really isn’t anything like it.
Well, other than the Milky Way, which for some reason isn’t as good for me (though it’s still very good).

If you like milk chocolate and haven’t tried Three Musketeers bars, you absolutely should.

You will quickly become

just as big a fan of them as I am.
If you really have never tried one, it is milk chocolate with a creamy center.

The wrapper says it’s all chocolate, I believe, but I’m not sure that the center part really tastes like chocolate.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I had the opportunity to try this chocolate thanks to my boyfriend who gave me my birthday and I must say it is one of my favorite chocolates since its flavor is sweet to chocolate, mani, it really is a soft combination but the You see exquisite because once you try to eat more and more, honestly this chocolate is my favorite undoubtedly would eat it a thousand times and more and if you have not yet tried what you expect to do? I recommend it with your eyes closed you will not regret it
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Eugene, OR
When I was 12, I bought two of these candy bars (2/50cents! It was a steal) and I proceeded to eat just the chocolate layer that surrounds the nougat. I then squished both nougats together to form a sort of nougat-y ball that I rolled around the table for a while before eating it like an apple. I got halfway through, my mouth covered in chocolate, before I had to stop. I stored it in a ziploc, and over the next few days ate small chunks out of my nougat ball. 10/10 would recommend.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Well I love this candy bar - I really do - but it says that is has less fat than other candy bars, and that's not the case. At least not the ones I compared (Twix, M&Ms, Hershey's bar, Kit Kat). I do not buy it often so I feel okay with indulging. It's not heavy - since it is like a whipped mousse so it is my little guilty pleasure. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for that sweet tooth craving - maybe you'll have the will power to eat half and save the other half for later!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
This has always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I love how smooth and creamy it is, and it's sweet without being too overwhelming. Although I've met some people who thought these are too sweet for them. I have a huge sweet tooth and this is one of my go to treats for myself. I used to get in trouble for a 3 Musketeers bar for "stealing" them off the top of the fridge where my grandparents thought I wouldn't get them. Totally worth it! Still enjoy these treats today!
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Natchez, MS
I love this candy bar. I have eaten this as a child. I continue to eat it to this day. I even give it to my children and grandchildren. They love it as well. There is no better candy bar that they could have come out with. It is very addicting. Once you eat one you just want more. I actually have have some in my house now. We just had a Christmas Parade I had 8 five gallon buckets we threw out to the crowd of people. They were loving it because we had the best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Phoenix, AZ
While these are pretty tasty treats, they are not my favorite type of chocolate bar. They are a fluffy and light nougat on the inside with chocolate on the outside. There is not much to them which is what may appeal to some people, but I prefer something with more chew or bite to it. For example, something with caramel, nuts, or both is preferable in my opinion. However, if you like a super basic chocolate candy bar, this may be right up your alley.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
Do you buy these on a regular basis?
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
What are your opinions of the "spin-off" versions of three musketeers? Brilliant or stick with the original?!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Anyone else eat the chocolate outside first and then savor the nougat by itself?
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
This might sound weird but I've never had a musketeer are they good?
dynashia g.
dynashia g.
Orlando, FL
Have anyone ever tried frying these?