3 Kirkland Signature Clover Honey Bears- 1 Lb 8 Oz-(three)

clover honey in plastic bear containers. 100% US Grade A

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Kirkland Signature Clover Honey Bears- 1 Lb 8 Oz-(three)!
Lili M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
3 Kirkland Signature Clover Honey Bears- 1 Lb 8 Oz-(three) uploaded by Lili M.
Purchased at: Costco
Awesome high-quality honey! Tastes amazing in oatmeal, smoothies, greek yogurt, pancakes and anything!
marolyn C.
honestly honey is delicious on anything !! I love this brand so I wanted to try there honey! The flavor is overall great and it’s a good value !! I like to put it on a biscuit for breakfast or in tea !! It’s so delicious !! I would definitely buy this again !!
Patricia D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this honey. It doesn’t get hard after you open it like other brands. The 3 package is very convenient, if you have a Costco membership dont hesitate to get a pack. I love the little bear container.
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
3 Kirkland Signature Clover Honey Bears- 1 Lb 8 Oz-(three) uploaded by Noemi B.
This packaging is very cute, I like the idea of ​​the bear, I use this honey a lot, I like to put it on chamomile tea or lemon tea and it tastes delicious! The whole family loves it! I buy it a lot!
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the absolute best best honey! It has the most amazing flavor and we go all the way to Costco to get it! We use it on everything from topping ice cream, in smoothies, on top of açaí bowls, over pancakes and waffles, in recipes and more! Highly recommend this over every other brand! Super delicious and reasonably priced!
Dawn F.
Pekin, IL
We purchase this honey during the winter when we're not able to get farmers market honey! It's very flavorful and we enjoy using it in tea and Oatmeal. Convenient to be able to grab three bottles at a time.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every morning I drink hot water with honey and lime to dehydrate my body so its regular I buy Kirkland honey is good no added sugar it's a real honey and also it is good for health
MONIQUE K.
Manteca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Honey bears are just classic, right? Prices for honey seem to fluctuate, but Costco has good honey at a good value.
Lizz J.
Pasadena, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This honey is good on a nice warm biscuit with butter. It makes a cup of hot tea taste sweet and delicious. It eases my throat when it’s sore. I think this honey is awesome.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love adding honey to my tea. It’s a great sweetener and Kirkland products never disappoint.

Looking for your answer?