3 in 1 Universal Phone kit Fisheye Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle Telephot 2xZoom and Micro Lens Smartphone Camera Lens - Black uploaded by Audrey C.3 in 1 Universal Phone kit Fisheye Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle Telephot 2xZoom and Micro Lens Smartphone Camera Lens - Black uploaded by Audrey C.3 in 1 Universal Phone kit Fisheye Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle Telephot 2xZoom and Micro Lens Smartphone Camera Lens - Black uploaded by Audrey C.

BY NONE #46 in Camera Lenses

Grab more of the surrounding scenery with these universal smartphone lenses. The fish eye captures a 180 degree picture - great for taking a "panoramic" to fit inside your normal image size. The macro lense pulls in an image about two thirds wider than your normal smartphone lense. The telephot lense is great for adding 2x zoom. Installation is easy with adhesive magnetic rings. see more...

Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are pretty nifty. I was very glad to have the opportunity to try these. For optimal use, I removed my phone cover so that the lens would be closer to the actual iPhone lens. You get 3 lenses. 2 of these are screwed together. I remembered reading that fact in the product description. Unfortunately there was nothing in the packaging or on the box to instruct or inform. It is great that these lenses can be used on a variety of electronic devices. It comes with a small bag to carry everything in and the bag also serves as a lens cleaner. The outside edge of the box that these come in has a picture with a diagram to indicating what is included in the box. These screw in very easily. I had difficulty unscrewing the macro lens and the wide angle lens to separate them. Once I confirmed in the product description that they should come apart, I was successfully able to separate them without fear of making a mistake. The macro lens is great. I was not sure if it was working properly because it was out of focus. That's when I realized I had to move it in closer. The detail was amazing. It was great to be able to have photographic versatility with my phone. I very rarely bother taking a camera anywhere. Now I have three more reasons not to use my camera. Macro, wide angle, and fish eye. If this had come with some simple instructions I would have given this 5 stars. I would have been able to use it immediately and effectively out of the package. Without instructions, I needed to rely on returning to Amazon to read the product description.
Beth P.
Michigan City, IN
I got this for my daughter and her iPad. It was pretty easy to figure out. It also worked just as it needed to and my daughter was able to make her videos the way she wanted to.
Andrea G.
I purchased these lenses about a month ago, and I've really liked them. I do have to take my phone case off when using them to position the lens better and get a fuller image, but overall all the lenses are great.
Alexis T.
Love having these lens for my ipod. For the best pictures, I'd suggest taking any case off. I've gotten some really great micro shots of things by using these lens. You can also get them fairly cheap off amazon. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to take pictures with their phone a lot
Stephanie C.
These are super super super cool to use.... Plus they are super unique and different...
C L.
any computer techy would love using this!
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have see. People use this how good does it work is it like the quality of the regular camera or no ?
Diana M.
Evansville, IN
I have a DLSR camera but would these be worth getting?