MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & Bronzersundone beauty
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - Lip to Cheek Palette Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting Sheer to Opaque Color Vegan & Cruelty Free ROSY

by undone beauty

3-in-1 Customizable Palette for Blending, Highlighting and Tinting of Lips and Cheeks. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Uniquely Radiant Color in Three Separate Formulas – Sheer, Medium and Intensely Opaque . Coconut Extract for Natural, Dewy Glow . Vegan + Cruelty Free . 3-in-1 ROSY Shade is a Warm Pink with Gold Undertones .

3-in-1 Customizable Palette for Blending, Highlighting and Tinting of Lips and Cheeks. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.; Uniquely Radiant Color in Three Separate Formulas – Sheer, Medium and Intensely Opaque; Coconut Extract for Natural, Dewy Glow; Vegan + Cruelty Free; 3-in-1 ROSY Shade is a Warm Pink with Gold Undertones

How long does this wear?
How is the coverage on this? Is it good for combo skin?
Start your review of 3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY!
Georgia V.
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Georgia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is one of my favorite lip/cheek products. the consistency is like a balm and blends in easily. it lasts for hours but I have combo/oily skin and it needed to be reapplied. I love that it has sheer, medium, and opaque coverage all in one product. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. their colors are amazing. I'm wearing Poppy. 3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY
Viktoria V.
Kansas City, MO
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Viktoria V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blazen
If you’re into a soft wash of juicy, dewy, shiny cream blushes this product is perfection. A balmy cream that you can apply with your fingers, a brush or sponge on your cheeks and lips. Sheet but pigmented and buildable. Not patchy. Doesn’t lift up your makeup underneath. Long lasting. This has been my go to one stop product for a beautiful glow to my cheeks and a wash of color on my lips. I’ve been using Blazen which gives an almost soft sunburnt look.
Kayla G.
Pittsburgh, PA
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Shade: Rosewood. One of the most beautiful rosy coral shades! This blush is super creamy and blends effortlessly. I wish it lasted longer on the skin, however most cream blushes do fade pretty quickly. I recommend setting this cream blush with a powder blush on top to make it last longer.
Samantha W.
San Francisco, CA
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Samantha W.
Review for: Rosy
A nice product for a cute monochromatic look. The formula can be a little drying on the lips, but nothing horrible. It also blends out nicely on the cheeks. Rosy reminds me of “Barbie pink” (definitely cool toned in my opinion) so will be nice for spring and summer especially! I also have the colors Blazen (this is advertised as a coral, I would say it’s more a bright pink - I don’t see any orange in it really) and Rosewood (my FAV, a gorgeous brownish-pink)
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Riley L.
So I rarely ever use this as a lip but I LOVE this as a blush. I am not a big fan of creamy products generally...I’m more of a powders girl but this stuff just glides on so beautifully with a brush. Blushes you just enough to give you a little oomph and color and this color looks fantastic on light skin tones! Use it all the time
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Logan B.
I absolutely love how versatile this lip to cheek palette is. It’s travel friendly. You can literally throw it in your purse and go. Which means you can touch up your blush and lips through the day. I love that it’s vegan and cruelty free. I have the rosewood shade. All of them include coconut extract with hydrate the face really well. One thing I found about this palette is when it is used on the lips it looks a little dry, but you can apply a gloss over to add more of a glossy finish. Other than that I highly recommend you give this lip to cheek palette a try! The shades vary in opaqueness as well! Such an essential product!
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Rosy
THIS IS AMAZING! Just for $10 you can get an amazing liquid blush for cheap! The product performs well. It’s long lasting & blends easily. It’s true to the color in the pan, love that there’s 3 different types of blush in there
Magical D.
Boston
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Magical D.
Purchased at: Target
I really like undone products and this one is no different — they give me a Glossier vibe but on a Target budget. This cream is so sheer and pretty pink, I don’t always do a lip but can feel this becoming a staple in my bag.
Gianna H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Berry
I really like this cream blush, it has 3 different coverages which is amazing. The colors are so nice and they blend out easily. It’s super convenient and has a nice finish. I don’t like how it feels on my lips but I love it on my cheeks.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
3-in-1 Lip + Cheek Cream. Coconut Extract for Radiant, Dewy, Natural Glow - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip to Cheek Palette. Blushing, Highlighting & Tinting. Sheer to Opaque Color. Vegan & Cruelty Free. ROSY uploaded by Dawn S.
Review for: Rosy, Blazen
I own this product in 2 of the 3 colors because I love it so much. The premise of the product is that the compact holds 3 different formulas of the same color: one is light in texture and glossy, the next is sort of a satin lipstick version of the color and the third is a more opaque dryer version if the color. You get a lot of product as well. I love these!