BY 3-IN-1

This Mousse Give Your Hair More Than Just Extra Strong Hold, Volume And Shine. It Also Conditions And Helps Protect Hair From Frizzies, Fly Aways And Damage Caused By Styling Stress. Its Unique 3-In-1 Formula Takes Maximum Care Of Hair By Providing Maximum Hold, Gentle Conditioning And Protection For Beautiful Styles Without Dulling, Flaking Or Stickiness. With Pro-Vitamin B-5 And Sunscreen Alcohol-Free Made In Usa see more...

Melissa K.
Champions Gt, FL
I've been using this mouse since I was 12 and depend on it to keep my thick curls intact. I have tried many other brands and types, but I always come back to this one. It is thicker and creamier than other mousse brands and it keeps my style all day long. This is the only mousse I trust.
Shane F.
Valparaiso, IN
It's hard to find hair products that keep the curls cute!!! Look no further..this is the BEST mousse out there!! It keeps, protects and conditions all day long. It's super cheap and works far better than any $50 product available!
Marta V.
I used this product all throughout high school and I loved it. It held my curly / waves in place and was one of my holy grail products! my favorite thing about this mousse is the smell! It brings back so many fun memories!
Jennifer F.
Bronx, NY
This mousse I always used and loved it keeps my curls and it don't leave it your hair all hard
vanessa L.
Brasil
Nossa deve ser o melhor de todos os dias para usar ai vem pra me vem delícia de spray