BeautyHairHair ProductsPunky Colour
3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous

3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous

by Punky Colour

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous!
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
As someone who frequently goes to the salon for “fashion” color, I consider myself somewhat of an expert on this type of thing. First of all, the bottle is a bit smaller than I thought. But I soon realized that a little bit of this goes a very long way. After 3 washes, my hair was lavender like I had gone to the salon. Granted, it’s not completely even but my hair was pretty platinum blonde as a base. Which helped it look more ombré/highlighted. Either way—the shampoo smells like bubblegum and makes my hair feel AMAZING. I don’t usually like shampoo/conditioner combos but MAN. This stuff is incredible. 6 of 5 stars. (I have posted this photo before for a lipstick review but it’s by far the best representation of the hair color this produces.) I will add that I haven’t used it in a week and no signs of fading. I’m floored.
Shantel A.
Harlan, IA
3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous uploaded by Shantel A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product revamped my faded emerald green hair to a beautiful deep green. I absolutely love the color. All though i love the color, this product did stain my scalp very badly. I washed it out for at least 5 minutes trying to get my green scalp to go away, but unfortunately it did not help. I have dark roots and green mid to ends, so next time I will use my normal shampoo & conditioner on my roots and then this on my mid to ends. I will continue to use this product! And if i change my hair color i will use a different color in this line. Also do not wash out in a white tub or sink as it will stain it! 3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Redilicious 3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner - Coralustrous
JESSICA D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad. I have natural blonde hair so it comes out really well on my hair. I only put it on the lower half of my hair kind of like an ombre. The longer you leave it on the brighter the color I found. It smells super good kind of like cotton candy. Because I only do the lower half I don't do the whole every day shampoo method so I don't get the full experience. But it last about a week for me.
Shelly M.
Lafayette, IN
Love how my color looks fresh everytime I use it!! I don't have to apply color as often. I have used several of the colors, and I am always impressed at how well the color alive.
Anais H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Surprisingly drying and just as pigmented as a demi permanent. While it is a good value for the amount of product you get, I feel like the color washes out even before it fully deposits in the hair. I would recommend this to people with long hair to experiment with a color before committing to a full dye job, but not that great as a color refresh due to the drying nature of it.
Kathleen L.
Fall River, MA
I bought this to tone down brassiness after bleaching, and it did a pretty good job. Then after I direct dyed my hair purple, I continued to use it to refresh the color. It smells fantastic, and makes the hair soft and very shiny. It's not expensive at all. They have lot's of other colors too.
Nicki B.
If you are looking for a way to keep your color fresh without having to constantly head to the salon, this is what you need! I use it one a week, twice when I want the color to be intense, and it last well longer than the week! I've gone a month without reusing and my color has stayed vibrant. After a month, you start to see the color fading, but it's still there. My only complaint would be the bubblegum smell. Yuck! And maybe the fact that it does color EVERYTHING it touches, so wear gloves. ;) As far as color goes, it is a bit orange-y at first, think scarlet orange almost, but it does fade down to a more coral color. My hair is naturally a very dark brunette, almost jet black, and it's only bleached down to a strawberry blonde on the ends. That's where I usually apply the color. It holds pretty well and still comes out the perfect coral color I was trying to achieve!
Lizeth R.
baltimore
Es el mejor producto pruébenlo se los recomiendo mucho yo lo ame es muy bueno aparte te deje suave el cabello me encanto
Alexis  W.
Grand Island, NY
Used red , very pigmented a little goes a long way and it does stain hands . My suggestions use sparsely and don’t leave on long .
Tabata T.
Oui mais oui c’est ça la bas ça fait longtemps qu’on est en vacances et je te fais un gros retour à la fin du coup jpense que tu vas chez toi et je t’envoie quand je te fais des gros gros lol et tu vas te chercher à midi bisous bisous à toi bisous je

Looking for your answer?