3 Flowers Brilliantine Tres Flores Three Flowers Brilliantine Pomade (Jar) uploaded by jasmin t.

BY 3 FLOWERS BRILLIANTINE

Keeps your Hair in Place and is Perfect for Damaged Hair and Split Ends. A Non-greasy Formula that Restores Strength and Luster to your Hair. see more...

• Does anyone here use this product? I am curious about it ...3 Answers
jasmin t.
I buy this product for my fiancé the best smelling hair product ever!!!!!! If you want your man to smell so good all day then this is the stuff! It reminds me of the Chicano's back in the day everyone used to wear this to slick back there hair! And it's still around buy this product!
Krystal E.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is the best stuff for your hair. Growing up my mom always put it on my hair and it was silky. My grandpa used it everyday and the smell is very nostalgic. I absolutely love this product.
J. Juan C.
Oakland, CA
Perfect for keeping hair in style and also smells great. I use it when I know I will have a long day and need to look my best.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
I have never used this product but my boyfriend uses it and he loves it. he prefers this instead of hair spray or gel.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Tres flores is something I've used ever since my kids stared to grow it leave their hair smooth and with a nice shine
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very thick. Has a nice smell to it. Keeps hair in place. Lasts all day. It does weigh your hair down though.
Jess P.
Manteca , CA
My mom applied this on my hair since I can remember. It left my hair feeling glossy and soft.
April B.
Gate City, VA
Does anyone here use this product? I am curious about it but know little about it. What are your experiences with it?

back