3 - BUGABLES Mosquito Repelling Spiral Bracelets Deet Free Non-Toxic + Free Shipping

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

3 Bracelets Colors Vary and will be selected at random Keep yourself and your kids protected from mosquitos. All-natural, infused citronella plus mosquito repellent wearable bands; Waterproof; Lasts up to 200 hours; Adjusts to children to adults,... see more...

Review (1)
Lisa J.
When I first saw these I was reminded of the way we used to keep our keys on our wrists so we wouldn't lose them. But as I looked further I realized keys don't go on this so what are they for?

Curiosity was killing the cat as the mosquitoes in Nebraska, for some reason this year, are on a quest to carry us all away.

I was somewhat skeptical, but pleasantly surprised, that a little wristband coated and citronella would actually keep those pesky Critters away. One bite for a three hour period, on a riverbank outside. Now if that's not a breeding ground for mosquitoes and all that comes with it I don't know what is, but this little band kept them away from me. And the best part of all is that it's good for many waring's and all you do is place it back in its ziplock package until the next time. Thumbs up to the inventor of this. 2 - BUGABLES Mosquito Repelling Spiral Bracelets Deet Free Non-Toxic + Free Shipping