3 BOTTLES Extreme Fat Burner 540 total Capsules Weight Loss Diet Pills KRK SUPPLEMENTS

BY KRK SUPPLEMENTS

Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
'm a very healthy person. I do yoga 6 days a week and eat organic whole foods, low sugar, low carbs. I wanted to give this a try because over the last several months my energy felt lower and my metabolism seems to have slowed. I have slowly put on about 5 pounds that I just can't shake. My goal is to drop about 7 pounds from where I am today. I am caffiene sensitive so I thought I'd give this a try. I started it over a month ago, and while I haven't really gained weight, I've seen no drop in my weight either, besides slight fluctuations from day to day. Up a pound, down a pound. Frustrated it hasn't worked so far. My appetite levels feel about the same, though I don't eat bad foods. I'm considering trying something else, as this product has done nothing for me. I can't speak for everyone but I have felt little to no effect from taking this pill before lunch and dinner, except I feel like I have a headache more often.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I do not recommend these diet pills not only did they not seem to work or help at all they had a lot of side affects for me including stomach aches, sweating, and dizziness. I did not even finish the bottle.
Blogger S.
I tried this out with regular exercise and healthy diet and had little effect. It may help you feel full immediately after taking for a while but nothing that lasts. I would suggest stick with a fiber to get the same effect but with less chemicals since this didn't do much.